Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be putting new flooring over it. It's left in the kitchen part too.
I was just coming on to say that. Wonder kid they are getting karndean. We got the industrial equivalent through the front of our house last year and they just put it over the existing laminate wood flooring that was there.

Reactions: 3
Wont disclose the cost of the kitchen but will happily tell the world she spent £500 on a blind.
The shite that spews from her gub is unreal. I’ll believe it when i see an actual receipt. She’s sat with curtains she hates in the blue room of doom for two yuuurs now shes spending money like it’s going out of fashion.

nae bother hen!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s talking bollocks about a £500 blind. She was in the blinds to go website. All my blinds are from there and I also have large windows and not one single blind was over £100!!!
she talks out her arse so much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh ffs why doesn’t she just buy a small bag of one and see how he gets on. Oh and maybe take the dog to the vets to get his ears checked. Have you bothered to clean them? Boiling my piss again!
Tails have a 2 week free trial for all new customers so she has no excuse! I’ll be fuming if she uses Tails and gets some work with them, it’s been the only food that’s worked for our cockapoo and his dodgy tummy!

Reactions: 5
The day she put Poppy to sleep in that muddy dress was awful. They had been to a FARM!!! Surely you’d have spare clothes for a child that age or at least strip them, change their nappy and drive home with a blanket over them until you can wash & dress them again.
But no, Rebecca chose to leave her baby in a wet muddy dress and nappy, while she set up her camera to film her flinging said baby into cot & practically skipping off to her hot cup of tea.

I will say in the early days she was a much better mum. I mean it was obvious she found the kids (mainly S) hard work and an inconvenience (I just want to drink wine with my chums 😫😂) but she used to make an effort. They had routine, they did crafts & baking at home and were always out & about. I used to think how does she fit it all in some days. It was actually sad to watch how much that changed and her choosing to ‘work’ or go to the gym as soon as the girls came home instead of spending time with them.
she used to take pride in her home too, the cute little stater home was decorated beautifully and looked homey.
Felt the same but was any of it real or all just set up for vlog content? Very sad if it was.

£500 on a blind sounds about right when she thinks the RSJ cost £5K and when she thinks she’s burning 900 calories by doing a wee 30 minute wander around the gym 😂😂😂😂
Don’t forget rowing 1,000Km on the rowing machine at the gym 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t forget rowing 1,000Km on the rowing machine at the gym 😂
I was just about to say the same. Because if she measures for blinds how she calculates distance then she’s probably using measurements for her blinds that means when they come they cover the whole wall 😂 Let’s face it she’s not the brightest Crayola in the box and her antenna doesn’t pick up every channel at times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So wait wait wait. Shes been saving for X amount of years for the kitchen. She’s gone over budget. Constantly pissing on about how expensive it is.... and now she’s spent £500 on a blind (but the expenditure is personal, so shhhh).
Utter cuntpuddle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So wait wait wait. Shes been saving for X amount of years for the kitchen. She’s gone over budget. Constantly pissing on about how expensive it is.... and now she’s spent £500 on a blind (but the expenditure is personal, so shhhh).
Utter cuntpuddle.
Cuntpuddle 😂😂😂😂 amazing, love it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am prob going to be the most unpopular person on here tonight but just as a disclaimer I promise I’m not Mrs M! But I watched her old vids on YouTube (I’m relatively new to the tit show) and have to say she comes across as lovely with the kids in 2015/2016- very patient and clearly adores flo. I also think she is gorgeous from old videos 🙈 (sorry, I’ll go back to bashing her now)

I am prob going to be the most unpopular person on here tonight but just as a disclaimer I promise I’m not Mrs M! But I watched her old vids on YouTube (I’m relatively new to the tit show) and have to say she comes across as lovely with the kids in 2015/2016- very patient and clearly adores flo. I also think she is gorgeous from old videos 🙈 (sorry, I’ll go back to bashing her now)
I think that was general consensus to be fair! Tho her always favouring florrie has always grated on me, I've always felt sorry for safiyah!

Reactions: 13
When half of her group were chucking up on their Neilson holiday, but the rest of the gang carried on with their holiday infecting the rest of the resort no doubt! It may not have been food poisoning, but what a fabulous promotion of Neilson - here's my family and all our mates on one of your all inclusive holidays, spending most of our time vomming in our rooms!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Interesting watch here. Never seen this before.
interesting comments are off for this - seems odd Louise even has it up still given the title and the fact it has Rebecca and Brummy in both people she has long disassociated herself from..

My windows in my living room are massive. Sorry I am not bragging. But anyway been looking at new blinds and went on blinds to go as used them before. Put in my measurements and was dreading the quote and was pleasantly surprised. Even my tight as f@ck husband was impressed

At the end of the day she is getting a new kitchen. So what Rebecca folk get new kitchens all the time ! I got a new kitchen last year and never really talked about it at work cause folk aren’t really that interested at the end of the day !

Reactions: 11
God can you imagine how insufferable it would be to have pretentious lazyarse pentland, Beggy the witch with her Banchory beam, and bloody crummy brummymummy in the same room!!😆😷😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.