Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I got from her stories, she said a blind in the same fabric as the other 2 in that room (that they knocked through) would cost £500 for the kitchen window. So she's moving the old kitchen window blind into the blue room as was looking at 1k to replace that apparently. She's looking at cheaper blinds for the kitchen room.
She's also said they are keeping the wood colour in the blue room.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why would you keep the wood in one room? It will be Mis match or has she run out of money

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember the granny from the gym?

Or the local who had a “failed YouTube channel”?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whistle. In the house. Why
New job? Dog walker in her private woods?

Also, £500 for one blind does not make you successful, She can boast about it all she likes it just makes her look like a bloody idiot. Who would spend £500 on a blind-
more fool you Beggy- no one is even going to see it! 🤣🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Reviewing her own crappy book on amazon under a different name was hilarious!

Also, I still don’t understand why you would advertise when Lee is away each time all these years? Four girls in the house by themselves for two/three weeks at a time. I’m sure lee would be no use anyway as he was terrified of the pigeon in their bathroom. Still, you wouldn’t let hundreds of thousands of people know when it’s just you and three children in a house by yourself.

Also, the main thing that baffled me was how they said the steps at the back of their house were very dangerous for the girls but one day on her stories her and Lee were sat chatting on her phone in the doorway at front of house and she said Poppy is off playing in the garden 😳 these stories went on quite a while and anything could happen to Poppy in that time them being the other side of the house. Poppy was obviously tiny then too. It’s like they always were trying to provoke a reaction from the “trolls”

Reactions: 15
New job? Dog walker in her private woods?

Also, £500 for one blind does not make you successful, She can boast about it all she likes it just makes her look like a bloody idiot. Who would spend £500 on a blind-
more fool you Beggy- no one is even going to see it! 🤣🤪
I would not spend £500 on a blind rich or not 😂 it’s just plain stupidity. I’d have much better things to spend £500 on like a nice handbag 😂 or towards a new handbag anyway not a blind ffs. Why would you spend £500 on something that would look not much different next to one that was £80

Reactions: 11
Why on earth wouldn’t you wait until you can afford to replace the floor too 🤷‍♀️ I thought it was a high end new kitchen 😂

Reactions: 13

Also, I still don’t understand why you would advertise when Lee is away each time all these years? Four girls in the house by themselves for two/three weeks at a time. I’m sure lee would be no use anyway as he was terrified of the pigeon in their bathroom. Still, you wouldn’t let hundreds of thousands of people know when it’s just you and three children in a house by yourself.

Also, the main thing that baffled me was how they said the steps at the back of their house were very dangerous for the girls but one day on her stories her and Lee were sat chatting on her phone in the doorway at front of house and she said Poppy is off playing in the garden 😳 these stories went on quite a while and anything could happen to Poppy in that time them being the other side of the house. Poppy was obviously tiny then too. It’s like they always were trying to provoke a reaction from the “trolls”
don’t worry, as she’s said herself, when lees away she has Rami on speed dial - he’s the biggest guy she knows...... she calls him in the night if she’s “scared”

HER WORDS, NOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would not spend £500 on a blind rich or not 😂 it’s just plain stupidity. I’d have much better things to spend £500 on like a nice handbag 😂 or towards a new handbag anyway not a blind ffs. Why would you spend £500 on something that would look not much different next to one that was £80
£500 on a blind sounds about right when she thinks the RSJ cost £5K and when she thinks she’s burning 900 calories by doing a wee 30 minute wander around the gym 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From what I got from her stories, she said a blind in the same fabric as the other 2 in that room (that they knocked through) would cost £500 for the kitchen window. So she's moving the old kitchen window blind into the blue room as was looking at 1k to replace that apparently. She's looking at cheaper blinds for the kitchen room.
She's also said they are keeping the wood colour in the blue room.
I am confused easily done with them.
I dident think they had a blind in kitchen as that would freak me out all that darkness.

Boasting about price so lame.
Can't be remnant kings after they gifted ash mama reid they went bust.

Why would you keep orange wood work with the blue in the dungeon?

So many posters disappeared.
I do know chilli dog is good thank god.
I am not chilli dog!

If you go Google Mrs m on you tube some weirdos stole their videos and reluploaded them..
I expect Meldrums know but this would have freaked ne out about kids safety and privacy along time ago.
They had perfect opportunity to get back some privacy when they moved and blew amazed they never been burgled announcing real time every holiday and cheap gifted cameras.

Remember the bird in loft at old place and she dragged that poor neighbour into save her.

I agree with others she's changed so much.

And she likes pizza express 🤣
You mean so so loves

don’t worry, as she’s said herself, when lees away she has Rami on speed dial - he’s the biggest guy she knows...... she calls him in the night if she’s “scared”

Think ramis on short leash since he played away not with reb i dont think.
But i hear his wife moved back from the middle East.

Reactions: 4
Practicing putting the bins out is up there with my favourites and along with the spicy Doritos that make her lips bigger! Also the night she ate a bag of Doritos and couldn’t believe she had consumed 6000 calories! But obv she was reading the KJ, she really is that thick to even think that was remotely possible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

And funnily enough she also says she is very very afraid of the dark..... so she must be scared at night a lot 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8

On one of the older vlogs I watched earlier when florrie was about 18 months she was downstairs in the playroom of her old house with Safiyah who was about 3 at the time and lee was offshore and she was like “Florence is upstairs doing god knows what, I’m not sure what she’s doing up there”

firstly I was thinking did she walk up those stairs unaided whilst you’re downstairs at that age? Okay to climb stairs at her age but without an adult behind in case of a fall is just irresponsible! Not to mention all sorts of accidents that could of happened unattended and then also coming back down the stairs alone. So bad!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
On one of the older vlogs I watched earlier when florrie was about 18 months she was downstairs in the playroom of her old house with Safiyah who was about 3 at the time and lee was offshore and she was like “Florence is upstairs doing god knows what, I’m not sure what she’s doing up there”

firstly I was thinking did she walk up those stairs unaided whilst you’re downstairs at that age? Okay to climb stairs at her age but without an adult behind in case of a fall is just irresponsible! Not to mention all sorts of accidents that could of happened unattended and then also coming back down the stairs alone. So bad!
I feel like she does this all the time with the girls! She’d be on one side of the house or even out in the garden or vice versa and she’s so nonchalant about it like it’s no big deal :oops:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.