Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the blocked bastards.. Still moaning.. Business as usual at the Meldrums.
She has no Friends!!!!

Substitute the word friends for 'wives of Lee's friends Who all slag her off behind her back'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is im lucky enough to afford a new kitchen not a postive.
Never mentions family always freinds.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is it that things that are crappy no1 point is no kitchen 😑😑😑😑😑

Her privilege screams volumes. At least she has food. Unlike some of the children in the UK this week.....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she ever stop moaning? Like, ever? She’s currently getting the kitchen of dreams she has harped on about since buying her murder mansion and all she can do is moan about it? Did her tiny little brain not work out that she would be a couple of weeks without a kitchen? Like she ever cooks a decent meal anyway. Don’t worry Beggs, you don’t have to deal with your kids all day from tomorrow, that will cheer you up.

Reactions: 22
She’s a bleeping snob!!! Someone needs to give her a slap!!! Her post this morning about things that are crappy and she says having no kitchen......we no
One asked you to have a new kitchen!!
there will be some people that done even have any food to put on the table but that’s ok cos it’s worse that Rebecca has no kitchen!!! 🙄😡

Reactions: 27
Rebecca’s post today. She needs to wake up and open her eyes to the HELL that some folks are living through right now. Some folk don’t know where their next meal is coming from yet the fanny from inchmarlo is whinging because she is getting a new kitchen installed. Dry your bloody eyes.

Wake the duck up Rebecca.
PS I’m not jealous. Far from it. You are one the most unlikeable people I have come across.

Nothing will every satisfy you in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Upheaval? She has been without a kitchen for a week, in a house with plenty of room to make a makeshift kitchen and cope.

Like many others on here we coped without a kitchen, living on microwave meals, cereal, sandwiches for months. Living in brick dust and without heat for months. Follow the unmumsy mum's home account to see what a real 'reno' 🤮 is.

Reactions: 18
Hahaha she’s such an idiot. It amuses me how much of a knob she constantly makes of herself.

Rebecca’s post today. She needs to wake up and open her eyes to the HELL that some folks are living through right now. Some folk don’t know where their next meal is coming from yet the fanny from inchmarlo is whinging because she is getting a new kitchen installed. Dry your bloody eyes.

Wake the duck up Rebecca.
PS I’m not jealous. Far from it. You are one the most unlikeable people I have come across.

Nothing will every satisfy you in life.
SHE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIIIIIEEEDDDD!

• Heart
I didn’t think it was possible but she’s getting more insufferable by the day ....twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stop treating that dog like a child....maybe treat your children the way you treat your dog (who looks as impressed with her as we are!)

Not having a kitchen is crappy......duck OFF!!! You’re having a brand new kitchen put in, there are children going hungry and hard working parents beside themselves how to put food on the table.
This woman is insufferable, how can anyone like her??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t usually comment on influencer threads but she has irritated me more so than usual this week! She’s damn lucky she has what she has! A new kitchen during a global pandemic while people are losing jobs, have no money and worried they will lose their house?! My husband has been made redundant but has no redundancy pay as he only started this job in February! We have no income. He’s had job interview after job interview! My youngest is 6 months! I then see her complaining she has no kitchen! Lucky you have a roof over your head, money and know you can feed your three kids Rebecca!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Pretty sure she has enough pennies to eat take out every day for every meal if she wants to and they aren’t doing any of the work themselves so it’s really not that much of an inconvenience when you have loads of other rooms and a private wood to roam! Surely she’s losing followers??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.