Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she has all the house renovated and updated and sorted, she won’t be able to maintain it insta worthy pics etc because she’s lazy. So she’ll have to take on a cleaner. There are some really gorgeous home accounts I follow that don’t have one single grey wall or anything to do with wanker posters etc but she just would never be able to do that. She’s living deeper in her bleeping dream land.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This woman is incapable of ever being truly happy or content or satisfied with her life. This kitchen “Reno” (URGH!) is just another thing in a long line of things she’s had done/bought to fill the dark void in her life and just like all those things before, it will not make her happy. She’s got some serious psychological issues going on. Look at her life - look at what she has. Married to “her best friend” and apparently the man of her dreams (hahaha!!!) 3 beautiful, healthy children, a home that when they bought it was “her forever home”, husband has a job that brings in a decent wage etc etc etc etc but she’s miserable. She has a deep rooted emptiness inside her that nothing seems to fill. Nothing. A few kitchen cupboards and a tin of Dulux emulsion isn’t going to fix it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This woman is incapable of ever being truly happy or content or satisfied with her life. This kitchen “Reno” (URGH!) is just another thing in a long line of things she’s had done/bought to fill the dark void in her life and just like all those things before, it will not make her happy. She’s got some serious psychological issues going on. Look at her life - look at what she has. Married to “her best friend” and apparently the man of her dreams (hahaha!!!) 3 beautiful, healthy children, a home that when they bought it was “her forever home”, husband has a job that brings in a decent wage etc etc etc etc but she’s miserable. She has a deep rooted emptiness inside her that nothing seems to fill. Nothing. A few kitchen cupboards and a tin of Dulux emulsion isn’t going to fix it.
Spat out my tea at the ‘man of her dreams’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long before she is yearning for the cloakroom and bathroom of dreams? Better get manifesting now Beggy

• Haha
How long before she is yearning for the cloakroom and bathroom of dreams? Better get manifesting now Beggy
exactly. By January she will be bored of the kitchen and she will want the next new shiny thing. It’s a very sad existence.

Reactions: 17
Had to get the rake brand in didnt we. Such a bragging arse.
“adulting”

Dumb witch.

no Rebecca- if you had the brain of an actual adult you wouldn’t be using Mummy & Daddy’s brand new rake - you would have bought yourself a leaf blower and done it properly.

honestly. Can you imagine being this dumb?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She just loves the attention doesn’t she, she loves being centre of attention, so when she has a baby, moves house, gets Reno done people engage with her and she gets to show off and be ‘liked’ because people are Fussing over her and giving her compliments but pretty soon with each new ‘thing’ that fades and then she needs to find something else, another reason to put the spotlight back on her but....it’s not really working cause nobody really cares anymore so she needs to work at being satisfied by the compliments and fuss lee and the kids and she can make between them.

Reactions: 11
She just loves the attention doesn’t she, she loves being centre of attention, so when she has a baby, moves house, gets Reno done people engage with her and she gets to show off and be ‘liked’ because people are Fussing over her and giving her compliments but pretty soon with each new ‘thing’ that fades and then she needs to find something else, another reason to put the spotlight back on her but....it’s not really working cause nobody really cares anymore so she needs to work at being satisfied by the compliments and fuss lee and the kids and she can make between them.
yup.

thsts also why she constantly lies. It’s all done weird need for attention.

id guess that Mummy & Daddy didn’t really provide much in the way of genuine love or affection as a child - the only way she could get attention was to make things up/lie. Craving attention has become part of who she is & how she operates so now she lies to get it and she wants the focus on her all of the time so she’s always looking for something to make her the focus - we’ve seen it time & time again. The made up and utterly bogus trip to hospital where she faked a fainting episode to get lee home from the rig, the made up nonsense she spouts about her many fake ailments/problems (IBS/Anxiety/iron deficiency) and that filtered down to the kids - the many made up issues with Poppy - the “Zika” threat, the stay in the NICU, the phantom restless legs etc etc etc
She will make up anything for attention and she will twist & use any genuine thing to garner more attention for herself. It’s seriously strange & concerning behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know why she doesn't re train now her children are nursery and school age. I am I'm training to be a teacher. Don't necessarily need to work financially but it's for myself and to benefit all of us

I don't know why she doesn't re train now her children are nursery and school age. I am I'm training to be a teacher. Don't necessarily need to work financially but it's for myself and to benefit all of us
She has no interest or desire to do anything. She’s so 1 dimensional and so small minded that I honestly think she thinks that work/graft/earning money is beneath her. Her gross sense of entitlement is breathtaking.

• Heart
how do you find training to be a teacher around the kids? This is something I would love to do (just don’t think I could financially)

Reactions: 2
how do you find training to be a teacher around the kids? This is something I would love to do (just don’t think I could financially)
It's fantastic but I'm very lucky my local uni is term time school hours. I get a smallish maintenance loan to keep me going. It's not a huge amount if you're used to a decent monthly wage though but it helps me. I'm studying early childhood studies degree it's fantastic x

Reactions: 7
It's fantastic but I'm very lucky my local uni is term time school hours. I get a smallish maintenance loan to keep me going. It's not a huge amount if you're used to a decent monthly wage though but it helps me. I'm studying early childhood studies degree it's fantastic x
oh that sounds fantastic x good luck to you x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.