Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working and Saving for 2 years!! Must be nice to have a money tree in your garden!! Well cinderelee has only been back to work just over a year and she apparently didn’t have 2 pennies to rub together at one point, then they nearly lost the house as the first mortgage was a lot less than what they needed.

She can’t tell the truth that all the tropics money she was making is paying for it. First month she apparently made £6k the other 2 over £8k and what ever the last month and what Granny Cannon is bringing in if she’s still doing tropics!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone ask how she’s paid for it!
They saved and worked so so hard.
They made serious cut backs so she says.

Piggies of course fly in the sky.
Humble brag. Double belfast sink!
Wow shes no excuse not washing up.
If you have dishwasher whats the point?
I assume be sink utility to wash the hound

Its so crass bragging about it all when families going through tit time.
I don't believe a word she says

After snug and new kicthen old house
She said pot was empty
They listed and sold few months later o mean why did they bother.

They struggled get a mortgage
They did eventually but she said they mortgaged uptp their eye balls
She dident have 50p to her name
Whinged about food and other things being expensive.
Seem take no money on ski holiday
Does food shop at aldi and asda never Mark's or Waitrose
I cant see how lees income stretches beyond essentials ie mortgage/ car / bills.
Are they secret lottery winners.
Will the girls get nothing for xmas.
No gifted panto this year.
How could they afford pay for 2 holidays kitchen and now hiring decorators to paint as well as replace 3 bathrooms and downstairs loo all on a private Insta, no you tube.

Reactions: 12
The q&a is doing her no favours. She’s a huge liar and coming across incredibly snotty with this bleeping new kitchen!! It really won’t give her any happiness though!

Reactions: 25
The q&a is doing her no favours. She’s a huge liar and coming across incredibly snotty with this bleeping new kitchen!! It really won’t give her any happiness though!
she will do the bathroom and downstairs toilet and then will no doubt will want a bigger / better house!

Reactions: 7
Not sure if you're aware guys, but its just SO SO EXPENSIVE!

What a tool

• Haha
Reactions: 29
More moaning from the Meldrum this morning, miserable

What a tool
🤣 she's such a tool. She's coming across terribly (nothing new there though :rolleyes:)

Reactions: 9
Will having a very expensive fancy pants kitchen give her the ability to fecking spell correctly?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I couldn't even see eyelashes let alone mascara. What a rubbish ad that was.

Screenshots of the 'reno' update 🤢.
I couldn't even see eyelashes let alone mascara. What a rubbish ad that was.

Screenshots of the 'reno' update 🤢.
What a twit. Who gives a tit about your tap you sad bastards.

What a tool
Our kitchen was rather pricey (DIY kitchens, solid oak painted in f&b etc). Did we go on about our taps, sink etc. No, because NO ONE IS INTERESTED!!!! So so sad. Screams of insecurity and desperation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a twit. Who gives a tit about your tap you sad bastards.

Our kitchen was rather pricey (DIY kitchens, solid oak painted in f&b etc). Did we go on about our taps, sink etc. No, because NO ONE IS INTERESTED!!!! So so sad. Screams of insecurity and desperation.
Wealth is quiet, poor is loud

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
You can afford to be loud when he tax payer is forking out for your new kitchen. Jesus Christ. Dog, playhouse, 2 weeks in Turkey (until it was cancelled), kitchen. They must have money coming out of their ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can afford to be loud when he tax payer is forking out for your new kitchen. Jesus Christ. Dog, playhouse, 2 weeks in Turkey (until it was cancelled), kitchen. They must have money coming out of their ears.
Tax-man will catch them eventually. Every dog has their day. She’ll be back on YouTube next year when she needs to repay everything she has stolen, mark my words.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tax-man will catch them eventually. Every dog has their day. She’ll be back on YouTube next year when she needs to repay everything she has stolen, mark my words.
I can see her coming back with the excuse saying she has had a good long break, got her mojo back, creative juices flowing again and other such bollocks. She won’t be able to resist showing her new kitchen off and the easy money it generates.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
100% she’s asked herself those questions from her snoop account. I’m certain it isn’t followers, it sounds like the same person asking every question doesn’t it? She’s sock puppeting.

I can see her coming back with the excuse saying she has had a good long break, got her mojo back, creative juices flowing again and other such bollocks. She won’t be able to resist showing her new kitchen off and the easy money it generates.
Not the notepad of dreams again, please I can’t cope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

What a tool
Quarts is so so expensive, as are beams 🤣🤦‍♀️
At least they’ve got the best plumber in the royal area. Personal friend of Pat’s and the queen apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is people who truly have a lot of money, rarely talk about it. I think they're cash poor, credit heavy.

Reactions: 26
All her showing off, will come to bite her on the arse!!! If she has blown the grants then she’s bleeping stupid!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.