Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s it. She’s influenced me. It’s been nagging me for days. My bloody lounge has three Egyptian Cotton walls which Ive now been influenced to paint any other colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
10 year old dubarrys.. we get it Rebecca you guilt tripped your parents into getting them for yoru 21st which is probably exactly what you didn’t need and you still don’t have a horse so it’s still stupid brand flaunting shallowness . Also you don’t have any new followers SO WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THEM AND STILL ARENT BUYING THEM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just in case you are feeling brave.

It is a good brand. They do lots of tools. And dressmaking/embroidery scissors etc.
My granddaughter showed me how to angle camera and lean on your heals to lengthen and slim kegs and create a thigh gap it’s not photo shopped but it is manilpulated she tells me all her teenage friends do this there are other tricks to thin waist line and slim face . My goodness what a busy and fulfilling life she leads no wonder we are all so envious of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Mam, mam, what are you doing?”
Builders all stood at the window wondering what beggy is doing on the battenburg patio.
duck off you little inconveniences, I’m the priority and I will take a boomerang of my ham sandwich if I want”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If she has one, it's definitely just a faffing about 'job', nothing real. In fact she's not even mentioned it for weeks. If the social media for Meldrum House isn't her, they're pretty shlt like her. 😂
I'm a teacher by trade but gave it up when it became more about the paper work than the children. Fortunately we're in a position where I can be a SAHM but I also do the social media for one of our families businesses and I can confirm that it is def a faffing about job ! Don't get me wrong I put a lot of thought and effort into posts ect but it is more of a hobby than a job so I think this is along the lines of what RM is doing

wait...I thought she had a horse ;)

wait...I thought she had a horse ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've already painted over my Egyptian cotton 2 years ago 😅. It is a nice colour but was a bit too beige for what I was going for.

Reactions: 5
Just in case you are feeling brave.

It is a good brand. They do lots of tools. And dressmaking/embroidery scissors etc.
creasing at her not so subtle use of photoshop here...... nice rectangular fanny you’ve got there Rebecca. Subtle. Really subtle!!!!! 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she’s finally admitting she hates the orange doors and skirting boards 😂 she swore blind she loved them and for people to stop telling her to paint them white!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
has she actually said this?? That’s hilarious
She said it so so so many times 😂 I believe she even did a poll when they first did ‘the blue room’ asking people’s opinions if they should stay wood or paint it, poll said white but she ignored it and said they preferred wood 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those sliding wardrobe doors are an atrocity! I had those in the first flat I bought in 1998 and they were state of the art and modern then They are so old fashioned that I heard the three wise men put all the baby Jesus gifts in cupboards with sliding doors like those 😂 Her whole house is so dated and 90’s looking that she’s basically whitewashing over three decades with Dulux 😂 It’s so much better she says! Aye, it’s so much better if you like old fashioned houses with a semi modern kitchen as you can bet with Beggy’s taste that kitchen won’t be that modern as she has taste like her mum 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
10 year old boots? YES WE CAN TELL THEY LOOK AWFUL!!
Imagine thinking leggings and leather boots is the height of fashion 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Those sliding wardrobe doors are an atrocity! I had those in the first flat I bought in 1998 and they were state of the art and modern then 😂 Her whole house is so dated and 90’s looking that she’s basically whitewashing over three decades with Dulux 😂 It’s so much better she says! Aye, it’s so much better if you like old fashioned houses 🤦🏼‍♀️

When she did the most recent tidy my wardrobe with me in jan announced ski trip of dreams i was shocked how bad her master bedroom wardrobes were.
They both sides to create a narrow corridor entrance to thier bedroom.
Dark wood slidy with airing cupboard slat shelves .
It was worst wardrobe organisation video ever seen on you tube.

Why doesnt she paint the skirting boards and replace or paint the doors then?
Bet she get lees mum to do it as usual.
I prefer little greene paint and thats what we have.
Are we sure its dulux even or cheap colour matched dulux as she's tight.
I reckon I'm right hague blue is no more.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20201021-151711.png
Screenshot_20201021-151657.png

Urgh. She's so transparent and shallow. And are they really CLEARLY Ads? Putting AD in the opposite corner to the contents to distract the eye and super low contrast colours. She is just appalling.

It's not a job though Trolls or Mr Tax man... 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She doesn’t show us the actual mascara forcing people to swipe up. Desperate for pennies.

Reactions: 8
Those sliding wardrobe doors are an atrocity! I had those in the first flat I bought in 1998 and they were state of the art and modern then They are so old fashioned that I heard the three wise men put all the baby Jesus gifts in cupboards with sliding doors like those 😂 Her whole house is so dated and 90’s looking that she’s basically whitewashing over three decades with Dulux 😂 It’s so much better she says! Aye, it’s so much better if you like old fashioned houses with a semi modern kitchen as you can bet with Beggy’s taste that kitchen won’t be that modern as she has taste like her mum 🤦🏼‍♀️
The house isn’t actually that old - her Dunbarrys are about the same age almost as the house!!

Don’t understand why they needed a painter in to do all the woodwork since they were such painting masters when they did the kitchen. I’m sure she could have blagged some more paint from decorating centre.

And as for those leggings with the louping boots! FFS keep them for the walks in YOUR woods!

• Haha
Looks like the ki
View attachment 283061View attachment 283065

Urgh. She's so transparent and shallow. And are they really CLEARLY Ads? Putting AD in the opposite corner to the contents to distract the eye and super low contrast colours. She is just appalling.

It's not a job though Trolls or Mr Tax man... 🤪
do I spot a somewhat edited gap that’s rather straight!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.