Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a psychologist would have a field day studying her, him,, as a married couple, them all as a family, the girls development and relationships with one another, their parents and peers.

I'd watch a series on them. 😂

Said it for ages, Little L and Madam simply play at grownups and play house. Their lack of maturity is astounding.

One positive, the girls will be enjoying the holiday I'm sure. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thing is it’s entirely possible to meet the needs of your children and still make time for yourself, they aren’t mutually exclusive however she isn’t happy with their needs taking up more time than she allocated.

Nice to see she’s finally scraped enough together from aff links for ice cream

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That stupid smile makes me want to hit
her 😂 I’m no violent person but she’s getting on my last nerve with her hideous poses and smiles
She thinks she looks cute, but she looks bleeping ridiculous, the stupid cow.

Reactions: 17
Why does she think their holiday to Turkey will be cancelled? I bet they end up going, they'll lose the money otherwise won't they?
2 of my friends have had their holidays cancelled and they were going to Turkey last week, so in this instance I think she is telling the truth.

Reactions: 2
😔 What normal loving, parent doesn't think their children are their priority.
She is far from a normal parent influencers pretend to be great mums whilst pimping their kids she may not be showing them as much but she did for years and had no reservations about using them , poor Poppy was going to be her biggest asset but she ruined her “ Career “ and she has shown her resentment to that poor bairn many times her mother has no time for her either so I think they are both cut from the same cloth . She is a selfish self obsessed narcissist she has proved this time and time again .

Reactions: 10
Is Turkey still on the uk quarantine list ? If so the kids will miss 3 weeks off school

Why does she need a holiday ...... ? She’s hardly the Chairwomen of ICI ....opps sorry she did half a days work 2weeks ago sorry as you were tattling bastards 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe they booked Turkey. Was there stories of the resort? A countdown to when they were leaving? Yet another ploy from Beggy McBegs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does she ever shut up about this holiday to Turkey. Congratulations Beggy you booked and PAID for your first holiday in years!!
That’s why it’s such a big deal isn’t it? It is affecting her so much as they have actually paid 🤣
Good to see the kids are having fun- nice to see them doing something other than walking their private woods- I wouldn’t choose a theme park in a pandemic but anyway....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.