Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see that she has finished her working day at 12.45 but at 9.30 she was snuggled up under a blanket with 'the prince' 🤢 Pretty certain must be very few hours and based from home!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Interesting to see that she has finished her working day at 12.45 but at 9.30 she was snuggled up under a blanket with 'the prince' 🤢 Pretty certain must be very few hours and based from home!
Yes that’s definitely confirmed it for me!! With great big baggy sleeves she clearly isn’t dressed in workwear and not having to actually go out to work 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
And I think she seemed finished for the week by Thursday last week?! So 9 hours a week. Wow. Less than one working day for most people.

And I think she seemed finished for the week by Thursday last week?! So 9 hours a week. Wow. Less than one working day for most people.
Sadly that would be a fair few people's commuting time over the week! 9.30 this morning she was in a blanket on the sofa stroking "the Prince" so wonder what time her working day (🙄) actually starts?!

Reactions: 2
I’m currently in Aberdeen and god it’s grim - passed through banchory and that isn’t all that either - quite a few trees though... sorry private woods 🙈
Hey! 🤨
Aberdeen has some beautiful spots. Aberdeenshire is especially beautiful.
I don’t like defending the Meldrums, but I will defend my city and home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Hey! 🤨
Aberdeen has some beautiful spots. Aberdeenshire is especially beautiful.
I don’t like defending the Meldrums, but I will defend my city and home.
Absolutely this! I love living here. However the Meldrums are piss poor at promoting the area as they only show ‘their woods’, the same stretch of the Dee and Crathes Castle. Local adventurers they are not! Such a waste

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve never been to Aberdeen..is it worth a visit ?
Only ever been to Edinburgh and Glasgow
I lived in Aberdeen for a few years and honestly........... no. I don’t personally think there’s anything particularly touristy or anything in the city that would be worth going for if you don’t have any other reason for visiting. It’s not a tourist city like Edinburgh or Glasgow. The area outside of the city is beautiful and if you like outdoor pursuits or being in The countryside etc then there’s lots of options but Aberdeen city is not somewhere I’d ever think of as a city break destination

Reactions: 18
I lived in Aberdeen for a few years and honestly........... no. I don’t personally think there’s anything particularly touristy or anything in the city that would be worth going for if you don’t have any other reason for visiting. It’s not a tourist city like Edinburgh or Glasgow. The area outside of the city is beautiful and if you like outdoor pursuits or being in The countryside etc then there’s lots of options but Aberdeen city is not somewhere I’d ever think of as a city break destination
It's very grey (granite) and windy (north aea),
Unless going to the University use it as a base for the coast/countryside.

Re Glasgow what years did Lee study there? Have seen him point out his city centre flat on blogs?

Reactions: 2
It's very grey (granite) and windy (north aea),
Unless going to the University use it as a base for the coast/countryside.

Re Glasgow what years did Lee study there? Have seen him point out his city centre flat on blogs?
i assume he left high school and then went to Glasgow to go to college?I never got the impression that he was there very long or that he completed any course? He met Rebecca when he was 19 (nearly 20) in 2005 so it must have been prior to that so maybe 2004 or early 2005 sort of time? Who knows.

Reactions: 1
Not going to lie, I loved when lee took the camera out on his bike and showed bits of where they lived, looked stunning. The people on here from the area surely must make it worth a visit, the sense of humour you lot have is fab.

Reactions: 9
Not going to lie, I loved when lee took the camera out on his bike and showed bits of where they lived, looked stunning. The people on here from the area surely must make it worth a visit, the sense of humour you lot have is fab.
😁. well, I’m not from the area at all. I just lived there for a short time many years ago. I’m from a different area in Scotland but I’ve been living on the south coast of England now for nearly 15 years!!!!!! I don’t think the Scottish sense of humour ever leaves you 🤣

oh yeah, no the countryside around where they live is stunning and they never even showed the best of it so if you thought it was nice from what he did show you would love it in real life; it’s a beautiful part of the world. That’s something they really missed a trick on, particularly when Lee was at home and involved in the videos - they could have done loads using the natural landscape around them. Another wasted opportunity.

Reactions: 16
I've lived here for 10 years and would agree with this. It's very much home and we're happy here but the city itself isn't really a tourist destination. If you get out and about around the Shire and into the Cairngorms etc. there are lot of beautiful things to see and do but mostly outdoors so it depends what type of thing you're into whether it's worth a visit or not.

😁. well, I’m not from the area at all. I just lived there for a short time many years ago. I’m from a different area in Scotland but I’ve been living on the south coast of England now for nearly 15 years!!!!!! I don’t think the Scottish sense of humour ever leaves you 🤣

oh yeah, no the countryside around where they live is stunning and they never even showed the best of it so if you thought it was nice from what he did show you would love it in real life; it’s a beautiful part of the world. That’s something they really missed a trick on, particularly when Lee was at home and involved in the videos - they could have done loads using the natural landscape around them. Another wasted opportunity.
Their entire lives have been “wasted” let’s be honest here. Degree? Wasted. YouTube career? Wasted. Years with both parents at home? either or both could have re trained. Wasted. Spending a tit tonne of money on the murder house? Wasted
I’m on the south coast and can’t say I’ve ever felt the pull to visit north Scotland from the tit they post. I also thought it was all a nuclear shade of blue and brown bracken filled woods 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.