Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is beyond smug 🤣
I dunno what she thinks she got to be smug about?! She looks like an over inflated wax work, she’s miserable behind the eyes, she can’t fake happiness no matter how much she tries to and her “man” (vomit) is THAT?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks smug and relieved to have her au pair home
He looks like she is squeezing his balls , extra hard ! Fakest happy face I ever did see 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
2 whole stories of doing this with her hair!! It would just never occur to me to pull out my phone to record myself fiddling with my hair then captioning it!!

View attachment 268038
She’s actually morphing into Berrtttiiiieee. The way her hair sits down by her ears all crimped looks like a dogs ears 😂 Lee’s forehead looks like it’s got bigger and more wrinkled since he’s been away this trip. He’s come back with a fivehead and more lines on his face lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s away to get poor Bertie cut short. I have a mixed doodle breed and I hope she has a jumper for him as if mine gets cut too short she gets cold.

Reactions: 4
All that time fluffing up her straw hair. Anyone would think she had long luscious locks the way she goes on and plays with it.
Who the hell takes time to curl their hair then takes a brush through it to make it resemble candy floss!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have her Her Hair that length, it is so thin at the ends Would look much better with a good cut! Cinderellee is home forget sleep for the foreseeable lee best get tidying up, Get ready for all the me time content, nails, date night, all parenting and responsibilities off her hands the second lee walks through that door!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she’s photoshopped the pic, her top legs don’t look right! Boots look massive on her 🤢🤢
My goodness if she has then she has succeeded in looking bow legged and this ridiculous posing just getting silly now she has to be taking the P surely ?
Can’t believe any one would think this is a good look her feet look huge 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Dear Lord!
duck me the years ain't been kind to them too judging by that god damn awful photo

And as for Verruca's Feet..... :rolleyes:

1602083454088.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Those jeans do not go with those dr martens at all
the boots don’t suit her. Her legs are the wrong shape for them. She would be better with an ankle length boot (not those bleeping ugly bastard Chelsea boots though!) something with a slouchy top to it. Or maybe like an ugg boot style. I don’t personally think she has the legs for skin tight trousers or leggings. The bows in her legs are really pronounced and just look a bit weird.

Want me to get the Max Wall photo out again....? 😂

I mean....c’mon.....it’s a dead ringer
E9C9E8F5-1F3E-41AF-B578-8C48003CE952.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She cannot pull off those boots!! She looks redic!! Also I’m sure there is some photo shopping to her leg gap!! If you zoom in there some weird edges going on!! 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.