Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunate captioning today 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Dear Begs. I feel that despite all of your expertise in the area of organising and cleaning. You have perhaps suffered some kind of idiot virus. To make managing a large home with 3 children and a dog why not try the following
A) get rid of all your tit
B) put away what you take out
C) When you all buy an item remove an item
D) set your kids an example and don’t sleep in a pigsty

You don’t use your time effectively. Stop whining and just do it. Lee already works full time the least you can do is get a grip you wee fanny.

i

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was up that way on Sunday and was looking out for her !!!

I just seen on Twitter that a 52 million pound water works it’s getting built in Banchory. Perhaps at the back of her house ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was up that way on Sunday and was looking out for her !!!

I just seen on Twitter that a 52 million pound water works it’s getting built in Banchory. Perhaps at the back of her house ?
It’s the existing Invercanny waterworks behind her old house that‘s getting a £52 million revamp😂

Reactions: 1
She is like our politicians rules don’t apply to them or their families and friends only the peasants must obey !

Pretty well summed up !
I think one day he will be asking himself why he put up with this maybe he will say for his girls but in his heart he will know it’s because he sees her and her family as a step up he thinks he has married into middle class/money but they look down on him and he knows it because his wife and ma in law are utter snobs who think they are special
The rest of her stories, for the blocked
(I didn’t see her ‘lockdown chat’ before it was deleted):
View attachment 267852View attachment 267854View attachment 267855
Easy for you to learn to live with it love, when you rarely leave your house and have no worries 👍

Reactions: 15
I fear me may become unstuck with covid possibly.

Alright she hardly goes anywhere
But she does go gym and out for meals.
Her husband works on a oil rig
She has 3 kids in 3 separate bubbles
Shes not adhered to the rules
Covids on the rise in scotland so if i was her i wouldn't be too smug.

Reactions: 7
2 whole stories of doing this with her hair!! It would just never occur to me to pull out my phone to record myself fiddling with my hair then captioning it!!

7CFCCB02-51D5-4479-AB34-497D720A4FBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Please tell me I am not the only one who hates her nose it actually aggravates me especially the full nostrils on show , I feel that nose is deliberately annoying and she she is forever looking down it at anyone who she thinks is beneath her snippy nose snippy brat !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
2 whole stories of doing this with her hair!! It would just never occur to me to pull out my phone to record myself fiddling with my hair then captioning it!!

View attachment 268038
Wasn't the 1st one captioned "how I do my waves"? 🤣 I'd have thought it'd take more than just eyefucking herself while touching her hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 268038
that’s her making an effort is it?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her head looks like it’s been superimposed!!!!!!!!!

AYE AM OAN MA WAY HAME THA NOW BEC, GUNAE GIVE YER MAD BIRDS NEST HAIR A RICHT GUD WASH, FILM YERSLEF SMOOTHIN IT DOON LIKE AN ABSOLUTE FUCKIN PLEB! A CANNA WAIT TO GET HAIM, THE MINUTE AM THROUGH THA DOOR YOU WILL BE OAF LIKE A BELTER ROCKET OAF TO THA GYM SO YA CAN FLIRT WI BAD BOY RAMI AND SO YA CAN PRETEND YOUVE BURNED ELEVENTYMILLION CALORIES JUST FAE WALKING ROOND THA GYM FLOOR! CANNA WAIT TAE BE PACKED OAF TAE TESCO TO DO THA FOOD SHOAP AND THEN GET MA BAD BOY MARIGOLDS OAN SO A CAN GET DOON OAN MA KNEES AND CLEAN THA PURE MIDDEN OF A HOOSE SEEIN AS BEC IS NOW AN INDEPENDENT WORKIN WOOOOOOMAN AND DOSNAE HAVE THE TIME TAE DO ANYTHING NOW....NAE IDEA WHIT HER EXCUSE WIS BEFORE LIKE YA KEN BUT.....
FUCKIN PEACH!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wasn't the 1st one captioned "how I do my waves"? 🤣 I'd have thought it'd take more than just eyefucking herself while touching her hair
I thought the finished result was awful! Just a chance to film herself!

Reactions: 5
Beyond happy 🤣. Pat looks thrilled. Thrilled to be back to marshmallow mansion, the cleaning, the food shop, meal prep, sleepless nights. Lucky chap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.