Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of Yorkshire is in local lockdown so you can’t visit family. Is she an idiot. If she’s from Redcar am sure it’s in local local down. God honestly.
what family is she talking about???

I hope to duck this vacant muppet isn’t seriously considering going to visit her elderly, frail grandfather? In the middle of a pandemic? When we aren’t supposed to be travelling and certainly aren’t meant to be mixing with other households???

She can’t be that thick?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her grandad. I’m sure she’s originally from the salt burn Redcar area? Not North Yorkshire like she’d have you believe. Basically Middlesbrough

Reactions: 3
Her grandad. I’m sure she’s originally from the salt burn Redcar area? Not North Yorkshire like she’d have you believe. Basically Middlesbrough
yeah she was born and brought up in Saltburn until she was 10. I’ve no idea if that’s where her Grandad lives though.

Not just her elderly Granda, he has a lady friend too remember? Miss Prissy wasn't happy about that. So Beggy go to Yorkshire (we see you begging), please yourself visiting Granda and fingers crossed the Police pick up on it.
Your new job can't be a normal one if you're able to take holidays so quickly given they're not even booked 😂
But yes carry on playing the working mother. 👍

Reactions: 10
SHE’S BEEN A WORKING MOTHER FOR A WHOLE DAY. WHY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHE NEEDS A HOLIDAY?!

And by the end of today will be an expert. Able to tell us all exactly how to make being a working parent easier! I can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
One working day as a part time working woman LOOOOOOOOL. I have worked every single day for last 15 years never a real holiday completely offline due to my job nature. I was sending emails 5 minutes before walking down the aisle I don’t go around tell anyone because guess what, this is normal for many people. Rebecca worked one day LOL.

Reactions: 9
and in her case the use of the word “work” is, I’m sure, being used in the broadest sense. She’s got the intelligence of a piece of dry toast, I can’t imagine it’s particularly taxing whatever it is....!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she does my bleeping head in. Sorry for the language but she just irritates the duck out of me 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but this has seriously made me giggle.

Let’s just pretend for arguments sake that she does have this new job. She’s been at it for 1 day..... 1 day. And she’s come online to congratulate herself!!!!!! Seriously?! How unbelievably sad and tragic is she that she thinks this is some sort of earth shattering achievement and that she needs to broadcast that fact?! Her utter lack of self awareness is astonishing. Doesn’t she realise how much of an idiot she constantly makes out of herself?!!!

What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s a working woman now guys! Busy busy busy!
Do you know what, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say - good for her and well done if she actually has got a part time job and her first week has gone well. I hope it continues to do so for the sake of not just her but her family. She has a different look about her in that photo (I think). She looks genuinely happy, not so smug, and a little more fulfilled.

Long may it continue...

Reactions: 9
Oh yes. Genuinely happy from that 2 hours of work she’s done this week.
Come on you bunch of hobbits - along with that 2hrs of work this week she also cleaned her vestibule!! She even had a list!!

Anyone that has started a new job the first day is usually either shadowing someone or someone showing you around it’s never a full on working!!

But then Beggy wouldn’t know that since she’s only ever filmed herself moaning to a camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have I missed something - does she have a job now? 🤣🤣🤣 I haven’t watched her or read here for ages as she’s just so dull!

Have I missed something - does she have a job now? 🤣🤣🤣 I haven’t watched her or read here for ages as she’s just so dull!
she’s claiming that she’s got herself a part time job that she started yesterday..........

Reactions: 2
For the love of God.

It’s actually breathtaking how much of a walloping tunc this woman is...

It’s been two days love. Go away and get over yourself. Come back and see us when you've actually committed yourself to to at least, I dunno, a month?

Reactions: 6
This is like when she did Slimming World by herself for 1 week and made a video of tips 😂
She becomes an expert amazingly quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.