Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls go down to bed at a reasonable time don’t they? Just have a nice dinner later that evening as your ‘date night’. Same as the rest of us have to 🤷‍♀️

Or go for a day date as they are both free during the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Laughing if the hotel or anyone has her on a business social media position. Yes she has experience but she cannot spell for starters, constantly misses words in sentences and someone would always have to check her work. If she's having conversations with herself, guaranteed she'll mess up as she's not bright enough. 😂
She's maybe been doing it a while, someone at the hotel definitely had a strop on their social media the last time. Interesting if any tattlers were then deleted from her account after complaining to the hotel. 🤔.
Anyhow, good luck to her if she is working a proper job, anywhere. Watch this space, it will be very easy to confirm if the thoughts are correct. 😊

Forgot to say, Lee looks a right prick in that Meldrum House photo. A prize fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s ‘informal childcare’ according to the guidelines.
Informal is classed as grandparents/family/friends doing the childcare while the parents/carers work, formal childcare is via an Ofsted registered provider such as childminder/nursery/daycare etc. Informal childcare isn’t classed as childcare cover for date night or trips to the gym 🤦🏼‍♀️ (My job covers this, I’m sick to death of reading the sodding guidance)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thing is the Meldrums & Cannons don’t give a flying duck about the guidelines or about behaving appropriately. If spoilt wee brat Rebecca decides she’s going out for dinner with wee nae balls then she’s going to go - to hell with any rules. She doesn’t care about anyone or anything apart from herself.

Reactions: 20
You guys never fail make me chuckle
Another great lee impression betty.
I cant remember the last time i saw a genuine happy picture that wasent staged or annoying.

Meldrum house be hilarious but hospitality not exactiy doing great with many weddings and parties cancelled.

Reactions: 3
Thing is the Meldrums & Cannons don’t give a flying duck about the guidelines or about behaving appropriately. If spoilt wee brat Rebecca decides she’s going out for dinner with wee nae balls then she’s going to go - to hell with any rules. She doesn’t care about anyone or anything apart from herself.
Wee nae balls 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Informal is classed as grandparents/family/friends doing the childcare while the parents/carers work, formal childcare is via an Ofsted registered provider such as childminder/nursery/daycare etc. Informal childcare isn’t classed as childcare cover for date night or trips to the gym 🤦🏼‍♀️ (My job covers this, I’m sick to death of reading the sodding guidance)
My partners parents will watch my son if I need to nip to the shop quickly if I’ve forgotten something but everything’s very limited and it sucks 🤦🏻‍♀️🥺

Reactions: 3
Yes and this childcare should be part of a regular arrangement too. E.g. every Monday when parents are working

Reactions: 8
Laughing if the hotel or anyone has her on a business social media position. Yes she has experience but she cannot spell for starters, constantly misses words in sentences and someone would always have to check her work. If she's having conversations with herself, guaranteed she'll mess up as she's not bright enough. 😂
She's maybe been doing it a while, someone at the hotel definitely had a strop on their social media the last time. Interesting if any tattlers were then deleted from her account after complaining to the hotel. 🤔.
Anyhow, good luck to her if she is working a proper job, anywhere. Watch this space, it will be very easy to confirm if the thoughts are correct. 😊

Forgot to say, Lee looks a right prick in that Meldrum House photo. A prize fanny.
Interesting social media plan they have if they are using. Never heard of a business wanting to lower following numbers! My money is on them employing her

Why the need for EX You Tuber in her insta bio? What next Ex racist, Ex Tropics Ambassado? What a weird thing to put in your bio

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What is? 😂 There seems to be the rest of her story missing?
bet she’s taking about the Netflix documentary that’s been on - the social dilemma. If it is then HELLOOO IRONY!!!!!!

She’s a working woman now guys! Busy busy busy!
wait up - she said she was starting her new job on the 1st October. The 1st October was YESTERDAY. So she’s done 1 DAY at her “new job”

1 bleeping day and this moron is patting herself on the back

bleeping idiot!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also, yorkshires a big old place....but i thought households werent to mix? Unless she means seeing people in pubs etc.

I intially thought the terrifying and eye opening story was about her job🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most of Yorkshire is in local lockdown so you can’t visit family. Is she an idiot. If she’s from Redcar am sure it’s in local local down. God honestly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.