Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OUCHA BEASTIE AV HAD A RICHT BUSY DAY DOON THE PITS! IT WAS A BONNY WEE DAY THE DAY, PLENTY OF SUNSHINE, ITS BEEN A BOBBY DAZZLER!!! MRS M US NOW NOT ONLY SOLO PARENTING BUT SHES ALSO NOW WORKIN’ 9 TO 5 (JUST LIKE MA FAVE DOLLY PARTON TUUUUUUUNE!) SHE IS AN ABSOLUTE TROOOOOOPER, DO YOU ALL THINK SHES A HOT WORKING MILF? AM A PUNCHIN’?! A THINK SHES AN ABSOLUTE BEEEEEAAAAUUUTYYYYYYYY!!!! WHADDA PEACHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Meldrum House is doing a £22 for 2 afternoon tea deal..... hence the “posh“ birthday party for Flossy, Flo, Florry, Flobelle 🤣:m
I cant believe she has the balls to show her face there after the last tit storm she caused over that competition.

Reactions: 14
No job update but she posted this...
Jesus.
The pair of them are just completely dead behind the eyes. There’s no genuine joy or happiness or contentment in this image. It’s cold, it’s fake, it’s just a very very sad, fabricated life they have.

I am no way a Covid police but why would you want to visit Yorkshire when most of it is a Covid hotspot?!!
Typical selfish Meldrums! Absolutely furious !!

So. basically she’s saying she’s ready for a shag, Cos that’s what date night means right! 🤢 And has she mentioned the job at all?? How bizarre not to say anything, not even a got through my first day!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So. basically she’s saying she’s ready for a shag, Cos that’s what date night means right! 🤢 And has she mentioned the job at all?? How bizarre not to say anything, not even a got through my first day!
I can’t work out if she’s not mentioning it as she knows we’re waiting with baited breath for any snippet of info about her ‘job’ or if she really will tease us and never mention said job again 🤔 Makes it all the more suspicious in my eyes

Reactions: 5
What was the craic with meldrum house? I thought they said they didn’t know about her racism and were no longer going to be working with her? Or have I misremembered? Odd that they’d comment on her pic if so.

Reactions: 7
What was the craic with meldrum house? I thought they said they didn’t know about her racism and were no longer going to be working with her? Or have I misremembered? Odd that they’d comment on her pic if so.
nah they downplayed it and tried to imply that there was no working relationship between them and that the Meldrums had just randomly turned up for a meal one night and had then asked if they could run a competition....?!!!! All an absolute pack of lies. The hotel then started blocking anyone who commented on their Instagram posts about it.
The height of professionalism.

imagine if that’s where she’s “working”......!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.