Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s pulled those laces so so tight she must have been scared they would fall off her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least she’s not in the central belt 😂 we’re really screwed lol. Although I’m happy with a McDonald’s so I’m ok.
ooh I think you must be near me!

I really don’t comment on appearances but what has she done to her face?? I think she was naturally pretty but her lips are so big and her full face looks like it’s had too much Botox or fillers or something. I might be wrong, I just think she has that look when girls take the treatments too far.

Reactions: 9
Why is she letting that dog eat grass? Generally when they eat grass it’s because they have a sore stomach!

Reactions: 5
3FB28C05-26B1-48B1-84F4-61A9570F8B4C.jpeg

Hasn’t booked accommodation yet because she’s still hoping for a freebie? 😏

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 268801
Pretty sure and i quote nicola sturgeon that you could still travel if you have something already booked for the holidays - which they don’t
And if their turkey holiday hasn’t been cancelled by now when october week starts friday surely that’s a bit late

Reactions: 15
View attachment 268801
this woman is beyond thick. We are in the middle of a bleeping pandemic that is rapidly getting worse by the day. No one should really be travelling or going on holiday anywhere. I know we aren’t on official lockdown but come on!

Reactions: 31
this woman is beyond thick. We are in the middle of a bleeping pandemic that is rapidly getting worse by the day. No one should really be travelling or going on holiday anywhere. I know we aren’t on official lockdown but come on!
Not surprising though is it, we’ve known for ages that she’s a massive twit 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s just awful

Reactions: 13
I don't know about anyone else but I've written 2020 and early 2021 off. I'm batoning down the hatches and using the time to get my house in good shape and to save some money. Yes the kids will have a different half term/Halloween and Xmas but I think it's naive to think we can just carry on as normal 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Their Turkey holiday won't be cancelled, they could still go and isolate for 14 days when they come back. A work colleague of mine is there now

Reactions: 7
I don't know about anyone else but I've written 2020 and early 2021 off. I'm batoning down the hatches and using the time to get my house in good shape and to save some money. Yes the kids will have a different half term/Halloween and Xmas but I think it's naive to think we can just carry on as normal 🤷🏽‍♀️
Im doing the same thing. Love to travel but at the mo its just not wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.