Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about anyone else but I've written 2020 and early 2021 off. I'm batoning down the hatches and using the time to get my house in good shape and to save some money. Yes the kids will have a different half term/Halloween and Xmas but I think it's naive to think we can just carry on as normal 🤷🏽‍♀️
Exactly. Most normal people are thinking how to give their kids the best October holidays, Halloween, bonfire night & Christmas under the circumstances.
This family go NOWHERE unless it’s a freebie but they’re going to Yorkshire for a week while parts of Scotland not far from them are on lockdown 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Turkey my arse! Why the lies? There’s no foreign holiday, never was.

Reactions: 10
Although there are no official travel restrictions up here in Aberdeenshire, they’ll have to travel through the central belt to get to Yorkshire. And people living in the central belt have been advised to avoid unnecessary travel and to stay within their own health board area. The Meldrums are such fuckwits 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Although there are no official travel restrictions up here in Aberdeenshire, they’ll have to travel through the central belt to get to Yorkshire. And people living in the central belt have been advised to avoid unnecessary travel and to stay within their own health board area. The Meldrums are suck fuckwits 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is posting that to get a reaction following the announcement made today. She knows people are worked up over it one way or another and can’t help but attention seek. I hope the unnecessary travel to visit her elderly grandfather is worth it.

Reactions: 15
Although there are no official travel restrictions up here in Aberdeenshire, they’ll have to travel through the central belt to get to Yorkshire. And people living in the central belt have been advised to avoid unnecessary travel and to stay within their own health board area. The Meldrums are suck fuckwits 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sorry to derail but Nicola S also said but if you have something booked for a holiday In the country you don’t need to cancel ? Not that they have but ???

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Most normal people are thinking how to give their kids the best October holidays, Halloween, bonfire night & Christmas under the circumstances.
This family go NOWHERE unless it’s a freebie but they’re going to Yorkshire for a week while parts of Scotland not far from them are on lockdown 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
She loves the attention this will provoke. Whether that's good or bad.

Reactions: 12
She has got absolutely 0 right to post this. She is not Scottish, she did not grow up in Scotland, and i am more than certain that she was never a wee ned drinking in the streets

She has got absolutely 0 right to post this. She is not Scottish, she did not grow up in Scotland, and i am more than certain that she was never a wee ned drinking in the streets
I realise I've cut her name out, but she posted this onto her insta stories this evening

Attachments

Reactions: 3

I realise I've cut her name out, but she posted this onto her insta stories this evening
she’s lived in Scotland since she was 10 so she has spent the majority of her life there and spent her teenage years there. We’ve seen plenty of footage of her in her younger years - safe to say she 100% was out and about getting plastered on cheap booze with her friends!!!! She got together with lee at the age of just 15 so..... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 19
she’s lived in Scotland since she was 10 so she has spent the majority of her life there and spent her teenage years there. We’ve seen plenty of footage of her in her younger years - safe to say she 100% was out and about getting plastered on cheap booze with her friends!!!! She got together with lee at the age of just 15 so..... 🤷🏼‍♀️
Let's face it, anyone would have to be off their face to shag him. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Totally irresponsible planning to visit her elderly grandfather as well as others in a pandemic.

Rebecca do you realise that in England children count in the rule of 6 or do you just not care and will disregard the rules?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Although there are no official travel restrictions up here in Aberdeenshire, they’ll have to travel through the central belt to get to Yorkshire. And people living in the central belt have been advised to avoid unnecessary travel and to stay within their own health board area. The Meldrums are such fuckwits 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can still travel through central belt to get to final destination or even go stay in a hotel there if you have a break booked That’s not stopped. Plus those from central belt with holidays booked nicola said they can still go. This was mentioned in her 2.30pm speech in parliament.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry to derail but Nicola S also said but if you have something booked for a holiday In the country you don’t need to cancel ? Not that they have but ???
Yep she said that and also applies to people in central Belt. She’s not stopping anyone going on holiday in the U.K. if you have a break booked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s lived in Scotland for 21 years now and 10 in England. I’ve seen the videos of her younger years partying. Without a doubt she was out drinking and she even said she used to sneak Lee back without her parents knowledge and he’d stay the night and they didn’t know

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Let's face it, anyone would have to be off their face to shag him. 🙄
Ooh! Nice new pic catwoman! 🤣

Yep she said that and also applies to people in central Belt. She’s not stopping anyone going on holiday in the U.K. if you have a break booked.
But reb hasn't got a break booked, she's still fishing for a freebie the cheeky mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can still travel through central belt to get to final destination or even go stay in a hotel there if you have a break booked That’s not stopped. Plus those from central belt with holidays booked nicola said they can still go. This was mentioned in her 2.30pm speech in parliament.
She doesn't have anything booked yet though....

Reactions: 6
Why would they book a holiday abroad in the first place when Lee might then have to isolate and miss a trip as the list of countries changes every other day. I wonder if they are pretending they had the holiday abroad and trip to Yorkshire is to make up for missing out but really they were never going abroad. Why the sudden urge to go now as never been in the last three plus years. I’m not even sure what life is currently like in Yorkshire re lockdown restrictions etc. Hibernate I say! Not much of an ask for such a home bird as Mrs Meldrum.

Reactions: 15
I just honestly don’t get her, she’s absolutely clueless!! Why is she thinking of travelling to Yorkshire, the infection rate is high there. She will also be in England so she has to include kids in the rule of 6 meaning she can actually only meet 1 person.
I don’t know why she’s wasting her money, what idiot books her kitchen to be ripped out during school holidays, why doesn’t she just delay it a few weeks!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.