Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go...... her first ad in a while......... DBB stay at Meldrum House?!?

How is she getting gifted stuff and ads when she’s a private account?!🤬

For the blocked
This is the caption to accompany the photos
A825151F-3B92-4922-A0AC-5982E2E063E7.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well, she has finally managed to label it correctly i think?
Jeezo, lee is looking like he has had a tough paper round! Must be exhausting being mr meldrum!!

Reactions: 10
God, could she not have pulled her skirt down a bit? Looks more like an examination than a date night.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is so cringe, walking along looking into the camera how irritating are they trying to be. She really is the most pointless person on Instagram, I bet she is so so so happy as Poppy is in nursery, I don’t watch any other Instagrammer who dislikes her kids as much as her
Her chum this mama life is as bad

Reactions: 1

For the blocked
Please someone have the insta story screenshot of when she said wasn't doing ADs anymore!!!! It would literally make my day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

For the blocked
Haha!!!!!! What a pair of absolute twats.

Lee looks like he’s about 80 years old. Nice attempt at trying to grow a bit of stubble there wee man!!! 😂😂👍 Rebecca has more fluff on her top lip though, better luck next time!!!!!

sad state of play though when literally the only time they go out for a meal or a night away is when it’s a freebie. Wonder if wee Rami joined them?! Dinner for 3?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know she lacks style but those boots with that style of dress. No. It needs to stop. The boots are hideous and not a match at all 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Meldrum house hotel going to loose business over this collab. Tut tut they should have known better too. Surely they don’t know the history of Rebecca

• Wow
Reactions: 20
We all know she lacks style but those boots with that style of dress. No. It needs to stop. The boots are hideous and not a match at all 🤦‍♀️
she thinks she’s soooooo EDGY!!!!!!😂😂😂👍
Let’s be thankful that she seems to have retired those bloody horrible pleather leggings she used to wear at every opportunity. They were so disgusting!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why didn’t she advertise it while she was there? Well... she knows full well that the establishment may have realised what an obnoxious person she is and therefore she would have been asked to pay for her meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just makes me cringe so much the way she points at the ducks she acts like a 7 year old, really feel like S has over taken her maturity wise that why she death stares at her all the time, poor poor kid. I just hope she sticks to her word about not showing the kids anymore

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She just makes me cringe so much the way she points at the ducks she acts like a 7 year old, really feel like S has over taken her maturity wise that why she death stares at her all the time, poor poor kid. I just hope she sticks to her word about not showing the kids anymore
mid she wearing a dressing gown?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Urgh can’t believe she’s done an ad for Meldrum House. What were they thinking? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.