Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%
There’s no way her legs are that skinny. They look completely unnatural and deformed. Nice work with the photo editing as always from Rebecca!!!!
Also - how badly bowed are her legs? Does she have rickets?!
Once Unit opens on 31st I may have feedback on reality of chicken legs and the amazing thigh gap. Shhhhh ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone know where the dress is from? On the hunt for good breastfeeding dresses!!
Totally off topic but you should join the group 'can I breastfeed in it' on facebook, it's full of woman sharing regular clothes finds that are also breastfeeding friendly 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she have a round face and fat neck and legs like a sparrow? I think when she says size 8 she’s talking about her shoe size!!! Because when pat use to post pics she had quite chunky thighs - not that there is anything wrong with a chunky thigh I know which I prefer to have and it ain’t ole sparrow legs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she have a round face and fat neck and legs like a sparrow? I think when she says size 8 she’s talking about her shoe size!!! Because when pat use to post pics she had quite chunky thighs - not that there is anything wrong with a chunky thigh I know which I prefer to have and it ain’t ole sparrow legs!!!
And in her edgy DMs she looks like she's got clown feet! 🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree, she was there the other week whilst the girls were in school/nursery, spotted the #meldrummobile parked where all the cheapskates park, those who are happy to take advantage of the NTS grounds but are not willing to pay for the parking😢
Hats people that do that it’s so tight, honestly can’t even pay £4 for a day out. All take take take!!! Love how much the mighty have fallen and just goes to show they only go out if it’s free/kindly gifted imagine being that skint!!!!

And in her edgy DMs she looks like she's got clown feet! 🤣🤡
The DMs she raved about for weeks and weeks and never wears ? them DMs you mean that she bought ? for Safiyah but they were faulty yet no one ever saw them ? She was hoping for brand work but ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The meal list how boring in our house fri night tea is the best after we been at work salad and jacket pots 🤣 that’s more of a Monday tea though I would do something with it like salmon or chicken

Reactions: 4
The DMs she raved about for weeks and weeks and never wears ? them DMs you mean that she bought ? for Safiyah but they were faulty yet no one ever saw them ? She was hoping for brand work but ...
Thats the ones! 🤣

When I first started watching her when she just had safiyah, I honestly thought she was a 12-14 just by looking at her face (absolutely fine by the way). I was so shocked when she claimed to be a size 8-10, I thought she was lying 😆

Reactions: 8
It sounds absolutely disgusting. Smoked haddock poached in milk - fine, serve it with tatties and a poached egg. But smoked haddock poached in milk with courgettes and noodles... weird.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She has the audacity to get peoples hopes up by saying “fish supper” and then fronts up with.....well whatever that is?!
That shouldn’t be allowed 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.