Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ballstowall

Well well well I messaged Meldrum house with a very reasonable question "Can you please confirm how the competition was drawn as I find it very disheartening that an influencer who doesn't even follow you is reported to have won?" And I was blocked.. Needless to say when I called to cancel our 4 spa treatments, dome dinner, suite and breakfast + round of golf they were rather surprised with my reasoning and will be "looking into the social media content and relationship with the influencers involved" it shouldn't have come to that but they have guaranteed themselves nearly £1000 loss just from my custom.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 121

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Oh she lives in a house
a spooky damp house in the country,

With leggings and trees and plates of checkpeas in the country

She likes to ad-aff crap with the short guy she trapped in the country

Lips look daft and she has a flat arse in the country

Have had Blur stuck in my head

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

G&TGal

Also those who go on and on and on about loving the gym too 🤣🤣
Spotted at Unit this morning - three independent sources ! ;)
Working with Rami. Rest of staff didn't take her on 😂
Is she teeny tiny ? ... height wise yes .....otherwise ...got a bit of lockdown timber to shift, wee food baby going on there ( you can maybe suck it in for a photo but not for an entire gym workout.
Was she the centre of attention? two other mums acknowledged her - said hello - no one else did and general consensus was an eye-roll !
One particular comment I loved "there's a lot of filters and photoshop going on there cos she's nae a looker"
Did she burn those calories with the workout witnessed by three others at various times during her visit........umm .....no.

I shall say no more !

Edited to add - apparently she doesn't laugh .......she cackles !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Busybee93

Chatty Member
You’ve got to laugh at her haven’t you though. She rocks up to Meldrum house all up her own arse and sashaying down to the pod while some poor skivvy holds an umberella over her frizz. And the reality of it is she’s sitting in there in a dress from Nasty Gal, a cheap as chips pleather handbag and a pair of PVC boots on 🙄 She is truly the definition of champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Busybee93

Chatty Member
I bet Melds canna wait to get back to the rig to tell all the big boys how much fun he’s had whilst at home. Can you imagine “we did jigsaws from the charity shop, went for cheeky wee runs in the car oh and had a lot of walks in our woods and sometimes if I was good and did the cleaning the Mrs let me hold the dog” 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Croissant Moon

Who wears their walking boots in the house ?...
Three types of person who wear their boots inside:

1. People with horses stabled adjacent to their house who’ve popped inside momentarily to grab a cuppa or wash their hands.

2. People who wish they had horses stabled adjacent to their house to add to their “faux cuntry” lifestyle.

3. Minks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ballstowall

Are you fucking kidding me! I’m livid, she is so undeserving. Most of my friends work in the nhs and have slogged their guts out during this pandemic and yet they gift a stay to a fucking muppet like her who does jack shit! There was a hotel not far from Aberdeen who gave away multiple hotel stays for nhs workers, it was wonderful and they left a note of thanks in each room.
I’ve never contacted anyone she’s done an ad with before but I’m off to email meldrum house
Where is this? I'm booked into a suite at Meldrum House next month for a spa dinner bed and breakfast and will be cancelling, would rather give my hard earned money to a more ethical brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Mamakarma

Wow....put a comment on Meldrum House Insta just querying the winner.Just a question, no judgement, purely asking for an explanation as to how the winner had been chosen etc.
Comment removed and been blocked.

They deserve each other, deleting what they deem as negativity. Used to be a regular customer, no more and will be letting all my friends know as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Hellofresh

There’s Lelli Kelli boots and a swim float (or flost, to include her lazy typing) too. Must be planning a big weekend of ice cream and fizzy sweets
IF you were privileged enough to have been gifted these beautiful boots and not used them, don’t you think it would be nice to pass them on to someone less fortunate who would probably be over the moon to receive them? #AberNecessities

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Weenosey

For the blocked. Looks like just a bunch of random ‘inspirational’ quotes about the countryside bunged into a caption! 🙄
0465848D-E107-4997-830E-7B7EA0C5406E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

G&TGal

So she's either lying (for our attention) or visiting the gym twice (for someone's attention)...

Oh what a tangled wen you weave Miss Foosty Leggings. 🙄
I am gathering quite a few observations and funny stories about her gym visits - I have eight ’contacts’ who frequent The Unit. I have heard from all eight since Monday 😂. My mother is from Banchory so many friends there, friends own businesses in Banchory and connections with some athletes so a cross section of opinions from a variety of good friends who have been long time supporters / attendees of the gym.

The only observation I will share tonight is that the general consensus of opinion is she is an ‘attention seeking arse’ who genuinely seems to have no social filter and has an inability to tune into the body language / expressions of those she chooses to engage with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41