Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would 100% stud him out. She mentioned that she wanted to but Lee “put his foot down”, which we know isn’t exactly a barrier to her stamping her feet to get her own way, her and her mother would me in their element making money by basically doing nothing and having cute looking pups for the gram. I don’t know much about it but I would think & hope you’d need a license or some sort of certification to make that work and look after each litter .

Reactions: 3
She would 100% stud him out. She mentioned that she wanted to but Lee “put his foot down”, which we know isn’t exactly a barrier to her stamping her feet to get her own way, her and her mother would me in their element making money by basically doing nothing and having cute looking pups for the gram. I don’t know much about it but I would think & hope you’d need a license or some sort of certification to make that work and look after each litter .
Not for stud, she could literally have him out all the time. The big money isn't in the stud work its its you have a female, then you need to care for the puppies

Reactions: 9
Most people looking to purchase a cockapoo are looking for an F1 which is not an indication of worth / value, simply it indicates a first generation cross between a cocker spaniel and a poodle.
An F1b would be if they used Bertie as a stud with a poodle or cocker witch - unlikely as most breeders will only use this option If the generation you have does not have the desired low shedding coat etc.
If someone with an F1 cockapoo witch wanted puppies then using another cockapoo as sire can result in the grandad effect or throwback in some puppies which will lead to them having predominately poodle or spaniel attributes. This cannot be fully detected in the pups till they are a few weeks old so it is a bit of a lottery. These pups would be F2 as second generation cockapoo.
If they leave Bertie entire then her whistle is going to do bugger all for recall if he catches a whiff of a witch in season.

Reactions: 11
Most people looking to purchase a cockapoo are looking for an F1 which is not an indication of worth / value, simply it indicates a first generation cross between a cocker spaniel and a poodle.
An F1b would be if they used Bertie as a stud with a poodle or cocker witch - unlikely as most breeders will only use this option If the generation you have does not have the desired low shedding coat etc.
If someone with an F1 cockapoo witch wanted puppies then using another cockapoo as sire can result in the grandad effect or throwback in some puppies which will lead to them having predominately poodle or spaniel attributes. This cannot be fully detected in the pups till they are a few weeks old so it is a bit of a lottery. These pups would be F2 as second generation cockapoo.
If they leave Bertie entire then her whistle is going to do bugger all for recall if he catches a whiff of a witch in season.
Good luck catching that horse

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happens when you come home from a 3 week rotation and have to single handedly parent 3 kids while your other half sits on her arse all day and drinks hot cups of tea
Whilst reading tattle to see what her next post / move will be

Reactions: 2
I know its been said many times but those leggings are horrendous!! They are so tight, you can see every inch of her bony knees. Maybe they are cutting off her circulation and thats why she is so tired?😂

• Haha
She’s just rehashing another pic from the other day, it was not glorious blue sky like that today.
I agree, she was there the other week whilst the girls were in school/nursery, spotted the #meldrummobile parked where all the cheapskates park, those who are happy to take advantage of the NTS grounds but are not willing to pay for the parking😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Photoshopped thigh gap again?
100%
There’s no way her legs are that skinny. They look completely unnatural and deformed. Nice work with the photo editing as always from Rebecca!!!!
Also - how badly bowed are her legs? Does she have rickets?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She thinks she is something in the world of influencers, yet the reality is she flogs cheap leggings!

Please remind me why the “trolls” as jealous of your life Rebecca?

Reactions: 9
I’m confused she is a private account, not accepting follow requests, but she constantly aff links everything, most are repeated affs, so the leggings the beige hoody, items she wears again and again, so anyone who is interested would have probably swiped up once and would never need to again, it can’t be that lucrative anymore? She can’t be getting loads of messages asking about items she wears all the time, we already know!?

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad someone’s explained this so well, hopefully she’ll take it on board! I’m still convinced Bertie is a labradoodle not a cockapoo. I took a Tattle break while life took over for a while but did it ever get addressed why Bertie was returned to the breeder before he suffered his ill fate with these muppets?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.