Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have complained to Meldrum House. Asked them why they think an influencer who left a racist remark in a vlog and refused to take it down immediately when it was pointed out is the right fit for their brand. Asked them what influencers of colour they have worked with.
The only way these companies will start researching the influencers better is by making them aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Berties just boffed in a bowl and she’s called it dinner 🤢🤮
Mushrooms + fish together ? 🤢

He Rebecca some
People may want to enter the competition can you open up your account 😂.. can whoever contacted the hotel stress that she is private therefor her reach or followe figures are void as will be from previous months or years

Reactions: 13
Here we go...... her first ad in a while......... DBB stay at Meldrum House?!?

How is she getting gifted stuff and ads when she’s a private account?!🤬

For the blocked
Has she gone out to dinner with her dad? 👨‍🦳
He looks f*&ked!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will Meldrum House be able to use any publicity shots of her on their own grid if she is a private account? Not that they will want to if it is going to attract negative comments but I can't see what benefit working with a private account gives them.

Reactions: 12
Have complained to Meldrum House. Asked them why they think an influencer who left a racist remark in a vlog and refused to take it down immediately when it was pointed out is the right fit for their brand. Asked them what influencers of colour they have worked with.
The only way these companies will start researching the influencers better is by making them aware.
And why didn’t they give a freebie to someone a hell of a lot more deserving as oppose to someone whose main challenge of the day is walking her dog ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Will Meldrum House be able to use any publicity shots of her on their own grid if she is a private account? Not that they will want to if it is going to attract negative comments but I can't see what benefit working with a private account gives them.
Or do they know someone who works there and got the gig that way....??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Or do they know someone who works there and got the gig that way....??
Or is it because they’re looking for an edgy, top of the range influencer, who can influence the type of people who can afford a break at the hotel?

nah - definitely an inside job (or tit member of the marketing team)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you bleeping kidding me! I’m livid, she is so undeserving. Most of my friends work in the nhs and have slogged their guts out during this pandemic and yet they gift a stay to a bleeping muppet like her who does jack tit! There was a hotel not far from Aberdeen who gave away multiple hotel stays for nhs workers, it was wonderful and they left a note of thanks in each room.
I’ve never contacted anyone she’s done an ad with before but I’m off to email meldrum house

Reactions: 35
why on earth would Meldrum house give Rebecca an AD when she’s no longer an unfluencer. She’s just a regular mum at home now with a private acc 🤷‍♀️ Hope it bites Meldrum house in the butt this PR stunt that’s terribly wrong in so many levels.

Reactions: 22
Be warned they are on block if you mention the relationship. Clearly happy to work with a private account who lies and shares racist content. Hi Begs you really are the tit that keeps on smelling.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Be warned they are on block if you mention the relationship. Clearly happy to work with a private account who lies and shares racist content. Hi Begs you really are the tit that keeps on smelling.
Who are on block. Meldrum house?

Post a comment mentioning them and Meldrums racist content and you’ll be blocked
Really. They might end up blocking someone such a £20,000 plus wedding there and the bride tells them where to shove their wedding. Loose so much more than rebecca Meldrum advertising their overpriced hotel

Reactions: 18
I could be wrong but does she even follow meldrum house? It doesn’t look like they even follow her account?! Bit odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really. They might end up blocking someone such a £20,000 plus wedding there and the bride tells them where to shove their wedding. Loose so much more than rebecca Meldrum advertising their overpriced hotel
She has probably spun the troll line and they’ve thought further than the 100k followers who they don’t realise don’t engage. I’m still in shock she’s getting these sort of freebies.

Reactions: 8
I can’t tell you how disappointed I am in meldrum house :( they must be struggling before they’re dishing out freebies to influencers, totally cheapens the hotel which is so sad

Reactions: 16
She has probably spun the troll line and they’ve thought further than the 100k followers who they don’t realise don’t engage. I’m still in shock she’s getting these sort of freebies.
Who would want to stay there anyway. It’s only a hotel on a round about at oldmeldrum Overpriced and not worth the money They are obviously desperate for guests to come stay that they have scrapped the barrel with meldrums.

Reactions: 6
She just makes me cringe so much the way she points at the ducks she acts like a 7 year old, really feel like S has over taken her maturity wise that why she death stares at her all the time, poor poor kid. I just hope she sticks to her word about not showing the kids anymore
Death stares at her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.