Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much better heading along the road to Barra Berries and having your wedding in the lovely barn and premises and holiday cottages that are owned by Old countryfile presenter Kate Mack. Kate herself is lovely and great food and the weddings are amazing there. Shame they could have used Tanya or amy being mum or Nicky from westholme or the girl from Ellon. The one that is having the twins. Can’t remember her name.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are you bleeping kidding me! I’m livid, she is so undeserving. Most of my friends work in the nhs and have slogged their guts out during this pandemic and yet they gift a stay to a bleeping muppet like her who does jack tit! There was a hotel not far from Aberdeen who gave away multiple hotel stays for nhs workers, it was wonderful and they left a note of thanks in each room.
I’ve never contacted anyone she’s done an ad with before but I’m off to email meldrum house
I work for the nhs and I am knackered. I have used 8 annual leave days in the last 6 months only so I can get a long lie or good sleep. Usually by the end of August I would have taken over double that. !!!

How can people enter through a private page ?!!

And how can it be raining and the stars be out at the same time ???

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I emailed meldrum house saying why they were not gifting NHS workers instead of a racist money grabber (obviously slightly less aggressive but made my point) - she is a bleeping joke!!!!

Reactions: 11
I work for the nhs and I am knackered. I have used 8 annual leave days in the last 6 months only so I can get a long lie or good sleep. Usually by the end of August I would have taken over double that. !!!

How can people enter through a private page ?!!

And how can it be raining and the stars be out at the same time ???
I've messaged them, I too work for the NHS and it pisses me off hugely that 'influenzers' can get gifted tit for free 😡

Reactions: 16
How does the blue tick work though? I thought if you had one you couldn’t be private hence being an influenza?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would love for Meldrum House to explain exactly why they decided to use her to advertise the hotel?
She’s got a private “creators” account which she’s not even accepting new followers on, she’s been dropped by multiple companies for bloody racism, she’s got the absolute worst reputation going and she’s not even (apparently) an “influencer” anymore...!
She’s got 100K odd followers yes but how many of those followers A) live in the local area or would be willing to travel to the hotel and B) out of those people how many would actually pay to go to that hotel? I’m guessing hardly any!!!!

I’ll bet my lunch that they know someone who works there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Berties just boffed in a bowl and she’s called it dinner 🤢🤮
Sort of tit students make at the end of the month when money is short 😂 Cupboard and freezer special 🥴

Having attended a wedding at Meldrum House not too long ago, I can confirm it isn’t the classy affair it pretends to be. Bar staff chatted and clinked stock the whole way through the reception, and were shambolic generally. Absolutely gutted for my poor friend who’d obviously spent a tonne on the “perfect” day. I’d avoid at all costs 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The link is obviously in the surname? Having a Meldrum advertise Meldrum house?

Reactions: 2
Are you bleeping kidding me! I’m livid, she is so undeserving. Most of my friends work in the nhs and have slogged their guts out during this pandemic and yet they gift a stay to a bleeping muppet like her who does jack tit! There was a hotel not far from Aberdeen who gave away multiple hotel stays for nhs workers, it was wonderful and they left a note of thanks in each room.
I’ve never contacted anyone she’s done an ad with before but I’m off to email meldrum house
Do you mind saying which hotel that was? Definitely want to support businesses that have a good moral compass 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
The link is obviously in the surname? Having a Meldrum advertise Meldrum house?
I would seriously hope that the hotel’s marketing department have more imagination than that!!!!

“Errrrr the hotel is called Meldrum.... and this woman’s last name is Meldrum...... let’s do it!!!”

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you mind saying which hotel that was? Definitely want to support businesses that have a good moral compass 👏🏼👏🏼
It was the Crerar hotel group. They welcomed more than 380 key workers and their families, dedicating all their rooms over their portfolio of 7 hotels.they were greeted by a pipe band and had a note of thanks from Nicola sturgeon in their rooms. Treated like royalty....and meldrum house gifted an ex vlogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her freebie luxury stay is now on Itison [groupon type] for £139 DBB😂:m....... not so fancy now eh Reb??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her freebie luxury stay is now on Itison [groupon type] for £139 DBB😂:m....... not so fancy now eh Reb??
I came here to say the exact same thing! First email I woke up to was Itison Aberden Meldrum deal! Instantly thought of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They such tight cocunts

Why the feck would they gift private account.
Is it because shes 104k followers built up when she was public.
Lee looks tired and old .
Shes at her happiest minus her children.
Its more affordable than the last freebie break.

Reactions: 7
It was the Crerar hotel group. They welcomed more than 380 key workers and their families, dedicating all their rooms over their portfolio of 7 hotels.they were greeted by a pipe band and had a note of thanks from Nicola sturgeon in their rooms. Treated like royalty....and meldrum house gifted an ex vlogger.
Oh that’s made me a bit teary, good on Crerar. I hope that more stories like this are given prominence - that’s what makes a positive influence on business, far more than some randoms on Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see all the negative comments have now been deleted from the Meldrum House Insta page.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.