Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Frankie Bridge? Each week she does ‘Frankie’s faves’ of clothes picks. She puts affiliate links but says on the post where it’s from and cost so you don’t have to swipe up to find out. Obviously she doesn’t need the money but so much better to swipe through

Reactions: 19
Does anyone follow Frankie Bridge? Each week she does ‘Frankie’s faves’ of clothes picks. She puts affiliate links but says on the post where it’s from and cost so you don’t have to swipe up to find out. Obviously she doesn’t need the money but so much better to swipe through
I don’t but it really irritates me others aswell like Danielle Lloyd they’ve had a career made all this money and STILL tries to make more very deceivingly through aff links

Reactions: 5
I don’t but it really irritates me others aswell like Danielle Lloyd they’ve had a career made all this money and STILL tries to make more very deceivingly through aff links
It’s all simply wanky behaviour. Trekking through a website and posting tit for sheep to buy. I was one of those sheep once upon a time. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You go away for a week, come home to find that bar stools have been purchased?! 😳 need clarification please?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You go away for a week, come home to find that bar stools have been purchased?! 😳 need clarification please?
Don't panic, you're not missing anything! Reb getting carried away buying kitchen stools for her island in her new kitchen that hasn't been started yet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF, this pair look so bloody smug this morning. I wonder if they've got rid of Poppy to nursery.
I dunno what she’s got to be smug about. She’s a looser, with an ugly midget husband and is nothing but a laughing stock. Oh and her face..... what has she done to it?!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Are they just going to leave the stool(s) in the living room for months until the kitchen is done?!
4DB6C40B-C408-4368-B367-887E5C5CD5EF.png

• Haha
WTF, this pair look so bloody smug this morning. I wonder if they've got rid of Poppy to nursery.
This is so cringe, walking along looking into the camera how irritating are they trying to be. She really is the most pointless person on Instagram, I bet she is so so so happy as Poppy is in nursery, I don’t watch any other Instagrammer who dislikes her kids as much as her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.