Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just rehashing another pic from the other day, it was not glorious blue sky like that today.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet Melds canna wait to get back to the rig to tell all the big boys how much fun he’s had whilst at home. Can you imagine “we did jigsaws from the charity shop, went for cheeky wee runs in the car oh and had a lot of walks in our woods and sometimes if I was good and did the cleaning the Mrs let me hold the dog” 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
In my book a “road trip” isn’t driving 5 miles from my house to go for a wander. Imagine living such a boring, monotonous life that an ordinary weekend dog walk is a “road trip”. 😂😂😂 Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG what TF has happened to Pat? He looks so old!!!!
What happens when you come home from a 3 week rotation and have to single handedly parent 3 kids while your other half sits on her arse all day and drinks hot cups of tea

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Has she had the horse neutered so it doesn't kill another dog when it tries to sow its Bertaaay boy seed in her private woods???!!😄 or is going to be the meldrum stud hired out/ advertised on his own stud Bertybigboy website, to reproduce a new superhuge cockapoo breed?? She could aff link him to his own shagging website!!😃 sick and wrong... But couldn't help it ... Tattle humour so allowed😃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
2 words spring to mind

Dance monkey!

Lee hates the dog and never agreed lets take 2 pics of lee holding the dog to prove ge loves bertay boy as much as i do.

Tattlers think theres no passion and our relationships strained
.lets have date night and take a few liveoy dovey pics to prove to those bastards we so so in love and living our best life at the castle as its different place to the woods.

Yes pat looks old and tired.
Fact hed happy feature on her insta makes me wonder if ban on him having own account is reb not letting him.
Its all very strange.

Reactions: 8
Has she had the horse neutered so it doesn't kill another dog when it tries to sow its Bertaaay boy seed in her private woods???!!😄 or is going to be the meldrum stud hired out/ advertised on his own stud Bertybigboy website, to reproduce a new superhuge cockapoo breed?? She could aff link him to his own shagging website!!😃 sick and wrong... But couldn't help it ... Tattle humour so allowed😃
Don't, she did say she was thinking they could stud him! 🤢 she'd def set him up a website 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.