Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be too smug there Meld. I won’t tell you where my brother works but needless to say I’ve been reliably informed that COVID is ripping through the Shire as we speak. Just cause no one tells you doesn’t mean it’s not there.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why can’t these morons understand it is other morons going on ‘cheeky little road trips’ that is causing the spikes which lead to further lockdowns? 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Cheeky little road trip...lets not pretend she's going anywhere new or exciting, as someone in Aberdeen in lockdown I'm pretty certain my Saturday has still been more exciting than "adventurer beggy"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
VILE. 🤬

...and who the duck says 'cheeky little road trip' anyway. Grow up.
How on earth can a drive out be a. Cheeky. b. Something to brag about under present circumstances ? c. Could she be any more irritating answers on a postcard please to the intrepid adventures of the McMeldrums...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.