Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s sitting on the kindly gifted tv unit in the blue room now?! Her house is literally a mis-match of bleeping tat. So is that 3 sitting rooms now downstairs she needs to clean - poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yawn lee watching fifa again
They sure know how to live it up
Why cant she watch tv in the dungeon is she scared or hates that room?

Active wear will it be sweaty betty? Gyn shark or eBay.

Those poor sheep must be bored stupid.

Main conversations thid year is buying less, saving money and buying from reputable companies that dont use sweat shops.
Yet every day she postd af links for things people dont need.
Most people dont need multiple gym leggings/ acrive wear in diffrent colours.
Those who exercise probably have plenty of active wear.
She needs to read the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yawn lee watching fifa again
They sure know how to live it up
Why cant she watch tv in the dungeon is she scared or hates that room?

Active wear will it be sweaty betty? Gyn shark or eBay.

Those poor sheep must be bored stupid.

Main conversations thid year is buying less, saving money and buying from reputable companies that dont use sweat shops.
Yet every day she postd af links for things people dont need.
Most people dont need multiple gym leggings/ acrive wear in diffrent colours.
Those who exercise probably have plenty of active wear.
She needs to read the world.
Nasty gal Boohoo and PLT are literal sweat shops. Awful conditions for workers. She's promoting the very things she is supposedly against. Does nobody see this?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Who wears their walking boots in the house ?...
Three types of person who wear their boots inside:

1. People with horses stabled adjacent to their house who’ve popped inside momentarily to grab a cuppa or wash their hands.

2. People who wish they had horses stabled adjacent to their house to add to their “faux cuntry” lifestyle.

3. Minks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Her accent grinds on me.. like wtf even is it 🥴 I’ve messaged her before about it just to ask (before I realised how utterly stuck up she is) and of course he didn’t even bother to respond 🤦‍♀️

For a young couple with three children, their life looks so boring.
I have young children and live a boring life and I think most of us do, BUT we don’t choose to subject other people to our boring lives 😀 more fool them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her accent grinds on me.. like wtf even is it 🥴 I’ve messaged her before about it just to ask (before I realised how utterly stuck up she is) and of course he didn’t even bother to respond 🤦‍♀️

I have young children and live a boring life and I think most of us do, BUT we don’t choose to subject other people to our boring lives 😀 more fool them haha
😂 I agree. Life can be boring and monotonous but we're not broadcasting it on social media. They just have that retired couple vibe about them. Walks in the woods, pottery days indoors etc. and I think it's probably because it's always what she wants that that's all they seem to do. Even before Covid they weren't tied to the children doing weekend activities like football, dancing etc.

Didn't her bio claim that she loves adventures/travelling or some such nonsense! And didn't they apply for that Nielsen ambassador gig?! 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Three types of person who wear their boots inside:

1. People with horses stabled adjacent to their house who’ve popped inside momentarily to grab a cuppa or wash their hands.

2. People who wish they had horses stabled adjacent to their house to add to their “faux cuntry” lifestyle.

3. Minks
[/QUOTE

On one cleaning group people were asking why someone thought it acceptable to put worn shoes on kitchen worktop. It’s amazing the amount of people thought it ok 🤦🏽‍♀️
😂 I agree. Life can be boring and monotonous but we're not broadcasting it on social media. They just have that retired couple vibe about them. Walks in the woods, pottery days indoors etc. and I think it's probably because it's always what she wants that that's all they seem to do. Even before Covid they weren't tied to the children doing weekend activities like football, dancing etc.

Didn't her bio claim that she loves adventures/travelling or some such nonsense! And didn't they apply for that Nielsen ambassador gig?! 🤪
Dora the explorer is reb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.