Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
noticed today another local instagrammer has been gifted platters of food from a local company and in return has donated the equivalent cost to the volunteer air ambulance who attended the Stonehaven rail disaster this week.....take a note GRABBY, this is someone juggling successful businesses, maintains their morals and helps others. Shows you for the materialistic, self absorbed beg that you are!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
noticed today another local instagrammer has been gifted platters of food from a local company and in return has donated the equivalent cost to the volunteer air ambulance who attended the Stonehaven rail disaster this week.....take a note GRABBY, this is someone juggling successful businesses, maintains their morals and helps others. Shows you for the materialistic, self absorbed beg that you are!
That's very kind. Who was that?
Edited, just realised it was Nikki. xx

Reactions: 12
Why has she covered her own child face but couldn't be bothered to cover the face of the child behind. Wonder if the parents realise thier child has just been shown to 100K+ people!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Why has she covered her own child face but couldn't be bothered to cover the face of the child behind. Wonder if the parents realise thier child has just been shown to 100K+ people!
She really gives zero fucks doesn’t she? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hope her and Wee Lee are enjoying their date night 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Do you think you have to pay to go on the tour? Would explain why she doesn’t know.
326CF962-E949-4589-B139-E2AE50FB403D.jpeg

You’d think she’d know more about CindereLee’s castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thats poppy directly behind on the swing.
But child next to her looks too small to be safaya and lee looks like hes parallel to pushing the other random child.
They defiantly met up with chums today at the castle.
Was it not raining in Aberdeen today?
She looks diffrent in these 2 pictures than the posed Photoshop leggings/ fitness gear shot that creates thigh gap.
Looks like maybe had more blonde in her hair too.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, I think it’s modelled on Neuschwanstein in Bavaria which is kind of in Germany. Ish. You guys, Grabby was almost factually correct 😂
That's what I've always thought. I think that's the castle used in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang....

Reactions: 4
View attachment 212734

For the record Rebecca, we know what your children look like 🤷🏻‍♀️
Their internet footprint is vast, so too little too late and the faked jollity is pathetic. Why do they never take their children anywhere exciting and child friendly and where they have to put their hands in their pocket? Oh wait, I've just answered my own question! 😂 😂 They are both boring and tight-fisted.

Reactions: 10
Their internet footprint is vast, so too little too late and the faked jollity is pathetic. Why do they never take their children anywhere they have to put their hands in their pocket, or exciting and child friendly. Oh wait, I've just answered my own question! 😂 😂 So boring.
I assume you can walk around outside castles for free but not get the tour.
Plus she throught Disney land castle was best ever wasent it lee.
Wonder if she start hearting the wee ginger lads face.
Considering hes now back seen very little of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New title- Reb too cool with her new kitchen stools and necklace in Arabic. New kitchen coming soon let’s see what more shite she’ll pick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
New thread: Kitchen upgrade “free to collect” or “kindly gifted”... Now that Tropic’s binned Rebs, her loyalty has shifted!

Reactions: 13
Do you think you have to pay to go on the tour? Would explain why she doesn’t know.

You’d think she’d know more about CindereLee’s castle.
Time to change your insta profile pic before you join the blocked hobbits!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.