Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think poppy is looking at those photos thinking where am i? No pictures of me up there and i am 3?? Im going to make sure i dont sleep for another 3 years!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I donโ€™t understand why she is buy the stools
Etc when the kitchen isnโ€™t even done. Itโ€™s not going to be a quick job have the kitchen re done and wall taken down etc. Wouldnโ€™t you want to see what the kitchen looked like before you accessorise it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
None of these Instabeggars have got an original idea or stand out style between them. They all jump on an Insta trend and it's all as bland as f$%k!
Beggy's house is a mismatched, hotpotch of gifted stuff with no style or substance, just like her.

Reactions: 16
I canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s prioritising they kitchen before sorting out the dreadful damp exterior of that house?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Never mind the stools, she could do with a radiator cover for that manky looking thing...
Oh my days so original. Not too safe with toddler but they were cheap and our beggy is cheap.
Yes grim radiator wonder uf that be replaced or left.
Will she finally update the gallery wall of dreams to include poppy.

That dog walking jumper grim.
Is it not bit early order stools.

Reactions: 5
Sheโ€™s clutching at straws now she has absolutely no content to keep people interested. Sheโ€™s a has been but in her mind sheโ€™s still โ€œfamous โ€œ she canโ€™t let go, itโ€™s like when a real famous person goes from an a list to z list and canโ€™t accept it, and you feel embarrassed for them because they canโ€™t see it.

Except she never was an a list, but thought she was and she ruined it, just as it was beginning. So she canโ€™t let go! itโ€™s car crash entertainment! But also tragic. She gets the validation she needs posting to her โ€œfanโ€™sโ€ it keeps her delusional idea that sheโ€™s famous in her mind. She is a laughing stock to most people. Look at her grid pictures and she will barely top 5000 likes let alone 100 thousand! The rest of her followers are there for the car crash viewing.

She does nothing but beg and scrounge, then add a quick pic of a dog walk, or sat having a cup of tea I bet the other โ€œ influencersโ€ laugh at her trying to claw her way back with absolutely no effort.

Also for what itโ€™s worth I am in the middle of doing my kitchen and those work tops are only ยฃ80 they are the fake ones and look tacky in person! Iโ€™m having chunky real wood ones Beggy because I can afford it and Iโ€™m not trying to be โ€œinโ€ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Is she getting wood laminate or quartz worktops.
Thought she said quartz yesterday

Feel convinced last kitchen was gifted by howdons as they moved shortly after.
The last one was new doors sink worktop tap and tiles similar to what we doing upgrading a old kitchen as can't afford new.
We settled on white laminate and staonless steel sink as fear the belfast crack and be nightmare to clean.
If we ever get new kitchen it be totally high end all way but have save 10 years 1st.

She posted a story about how you should unfollow people who make you unhappy. Thought the trolling stopped completely, so why the need to post it? Oh wait, that's right, it's because she reads tattle and can't filter out some of us who still follow her!

Hi Beggy!
Just today as she posted similar stories before of you not my cup of tea unfollow.
So passive aggressive.
With 104k followers must made it hard to weed out.
I edoect some huns/ sheep mistakenly got tbe chop.

This whole kitchen of dreams is going to be a right yawn fest. Already tired of hearing about it and I suspect it'll all look thrown together.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow a whole 59 quid. Wonder if she just brought 1 or 2 fir her current tit tip penisukar island we never ever see the girls sat at?

Wonder if they still keep crappy rree oakland furniture dining table.

Wonder if the free Samsung fancy fridge from ao make an appearance.

Be hilarious if it is the footballers old kitchen.
Take wall down,2nd hand units/ cheap new worktop taps and sink.
Oversize daft island with cheap stools.
Old dining table. Same outdated dining table, photos and tit disenio prints with free sofas squeezed in.
Naff ikea metal side tables she paid 6 quid for.
Old manky radiator.
Cheap laminate floor i reckon.
Still no new blinds.
Touches brass that don't match.
Orange window frames and door frames and doors.

Existing utility room/murder scene staying as it is.
Next summer moan they wisg they had access and view to garden of dreams.

All sounds grand hodge podge of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The window sill :sick: oh my! Maybe less slow cups of tea and get a paint brush out! How scruffy! And no excuse ever

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.