Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has Lee got something to hide if we're not seeing him? Cue #loveofmylife #sickbag 🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe im in the wrong here
I get affiliate links can earn money providing fans click on them then go on to buy that product or any other other product from that site within so many days.
I guess a fair few wont swipe up, they understand how af works and deletes cookies think us tattlers wise to it.
Also i think in current economic climate and lots of her fans seem to be in lower income bracket that she have link a useful affordable essential.
Adding harrods was hilarious grab.
Reason she shows those leggings so much is cookies disappear after 24hours even the sheep must be so so bored of the leggings and they more expensive than primark or supermarket active wear ranges.
During lock down i guess we used online a lot mostly Amazon but im activley trying to get out these days support our high street especially the independents.
As soon as anyone saw that stool we would know ahh its dunelm and its uatdky selling the dream posh stoool in middle of lounge with toddler sat on it

She's rubbish at selling most of fashion she links is wrong season, hideous or so many basic jumpers i can buy anywhere
Combine this fact her accounts private, she deletes at random coumd be actual sheep that got the chop as few on old fb group said they were blocked on her insta.
Her engagement is so low.
How many of the 104k will swipe up and actually buy that item her engagement is dire
I doubt these days and near future she make huge fortune from af links shes dreadful taste and they not really demonstrated any aspirational living within last 2 yurrs mkst even sheep dislike the house.

Do we think with kitchen Reno she wont be able to resist return to you tube?
We know she likes show off.
I totally support not showing kids but she seems to have very little to offer herself these days she went down vlogging route which exposed her real self moody, shouty, rude and inpatient.
Going same old places.

Watched Rosie henshaw earlier who i still like. She doesnt show her kids. Ahe has lovely home. She a bargain hunter and does great craft diy videos.
She doesnt lie about her size she's relatable and upto 73k on you tube.
Mra meldrum took forever to grow her channel so many who started after her overtook her yet in rebs head she still think shes top dog she must hate Emily and lucy jessica Carter.
Rosie also has dog called bertie and says in less annoying way.
She made mistake broke lockdown rules she explained and apologised reb could learn a few things from her.

We going into perioid where we dont want fast fashion yet reb still promotong it.
Her lack of awareness if whats decent and what people want will be her downfall.
She woukd ask for suggestions then ignore she does what she wants not what works.
Cant wait to see how dire this kitchen is.

How to present and sell a stool.
The item has be the right setting.
The background has to look good and tidy well presented.
Saying it look cox and cox wont sell it.
Its not a stool i would say is toddler friendly

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe im in the wrong here
I get affiliate links can earn money providing fans click on them then go on to buy that product or any other other product from that site within so many days.
I guess a fair few wont swipe up, they understand how af works and deletes cookies think us tattlers wise to it.
Also i think in current economic climate and lots of her fans seem to be in lower income bracket that she have link a useful affordable essential.
Adding harrods was hilarious grab.
Reason she shows those leggings so much is cookies disappear after 24hours even the sheep must be so so bored of the leggings and they more expensive than primark or supermarket active wear ranges.
During lock down i guess we used online a lot mostly Amazon but im activley trying to get out these days support our high street especially the independents.
As soon as anyone saw that stool we would know ahh its dunelm and its uatdky selling the dream posh stoool in middle of lounge with toddler sat on it

She's rubbish at selling most of fashion she links is wrong season, hideous or so many basic jumpers i can buy anywhere
Combine this fact her accounts private, she deletes at random coumd be actual sheep that got the chop as few on old fb group said they were blocked on her insta.
Her engagement is so low.
How many of the 104k will swipe up and actually buy that item her engagement is dire
I doubt these days and near future she make huge fortune from af links shes dreadful taste and they not really demonstrated any aspirational living within last 2 yurrs mkst even sheep dislike the house.

Do we think with kitchen Reno she wont be able to resist return to you tube?
We know she likes show off.
I totally support not showing kids but she seems to have very little to offer herself these days she went down vlogging route which exposed her real self moody, shouty, rude and inpatient.
Going same old places.

Watched Rosie henshaw earlier who i still like. She doesnt show her kids. Ahe has lovely home. She a bargain hunter and does great craft diy videos.
She doesnt lie about her size she's relatable and upto 73k on you tube.
Mra meldrum took forever to grow her channel so many who started after her overtook her yet in rebs head she still think shes top dog she must hate Emily and lucy jessica Carter.
Rosie also has dog called bertie and says in less annoying way.
She made mistake broke lockdown rules she explained and apologised reb could learn a few things from her.

We going into perioid where we dont want fast fashion yet reb still promotong it.
Her lack of awareness if whats decent and what people want will be her downfall.
She woukd ask for suggestions then ignore she does what she wants not what works.
Cant wait to see how dire this kitchen is.

How to present and sell a stool.
The item has be the right setting.
The background has to look good and tidy well presented.
Saying it look cox and cox wont sell it.
Its not a stool i would say is toddler friendly
An island with stools. How original

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know a single parent that would be taking children out to dinner after only their first day back at school....first day back in the midst of a pandemic!!! Tiredness, emotion, new teacher, new set up etc

Reactions: 16
Why the duck would you buy something as random as the stools when you've got all that work ahead? I can understand if she's had her eye on particular ones that had a long lead time/were hugely discounted but even then. I remember seeing ones i fancied but no way would I have ordered them before as just too much stuff to have around when your restructuring and installing a kitchen (as well as the tit you've to empty OUT and store of the spaces you're doing up 😂... and then I changed my bloody mind, She really has no idea. Can't wait for the work to start, almost as excited as her. 🍿🍿🍿

She keeps putting up pictures of the dungeon with a bloody filter on it that makes the walls look green and talking about how much she loves it....she should just paint the bloody walls green! If she loves it blue, why filter it to make it green?? Makes zero sense to me. Still looks shite which ever filter she uses🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her latest post, warbling on about home being the place where you're surrounded by those who you love you. Anyone else would say it's where you're surrounded by those you love! The world really does revolve around old Beggy.

Reactions: 15
She keeps putting up pictures of the dungeon with a bloody filter on it that makes the walls look green and talking about how much she loves it....she should just paint the bloody walls green! If she loves it blue, why filter it to make it green?? Makes zero sense to me. Still looks shite which ever filter she uses🤷‍♀️
She's so proud of that room for some reason. It could be far, far nicer. It's cold and dreary looking. Not even with the fire does it seem welcoming. Two years in and all you can do is post the same dreary photos of ONE room. Says a lot 🙄.

She's so proud of that room for some reason. It could be far, far nicer. It's cold and dreary looking. Not even with the fire does it seem welcoming. Two years in and all you can do is post the same dreary photos of ONE room. Says a lot 🙄.
Yes when you consider the speed her channel mum peers do renovation

Katie Ellison, char taylor , Kate murnane
, lucy jessica carter even the skint conways have ploughed ahead making their house their own.
They could have had so much content with that house if they had actually done stuff themselves.

Instead of granny paints the house in cheap paint.
Thaey made a mistake in living room they won't admit.
The girls rooms look so cold and dark.

No vlog them painting the kitchen as we suspect they dident do that themselves.
No vlogs actual furniture shopping as it was gifted except the 6 quid table from ikea.
They did i think relent and buy a fire grate/guard and those hideous kallaz boxes in the play room.
Even the prints on wall are all free disenio
I expect even the candles are all gifted.
They brought zero flooring
The rugs we suspect undeclared gift.
No curtains no blinds
Its just weird i love buying items for my home and we done do much to ours including landscape entire garden and decking and we moved 2 months after them and our income is less.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Big house, big rooms....needs a lot of furniture, rugs, cushions, throws, footstools etc, big plants, nice lights to make it cozy. And yes....nice bloody window dressings!! Could be good just needs a lot of cash spent on it!!

Big house, big rooms....needs a lot of furniture, rugs, cushions, throws, footstools etc, big plants, nice lights to make it cozy. And yes....nice bloody window dressings!! Could be good just needs a lot of cash spent on it!!
I agree but shes been gifted loads furniture from oakland as all downstairs and her bedroom.
Free love seat ans 2 new sofas.
Just hasent been gifted enough.
Next gifted the girls bedding and curtains.
They also gifted her bedroom mirrors and lamp.

Its a massive house and some spaces just look lost.

I agree but shes been gifted loads furniture from oakland as all downstairs and her bedroom.

Bloody hell, you forget its all mismatched free tit.... Its like there's been a red cross appeal for a deserving family 🙄. They have sense of style as long as its free. There's nothing wrong with any of it. There's just no styling.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, you forget its all mismatched free tit.... Its like there's been a red cross appeal for a deserving family 🙄. They have sense of style as long as its free. There's nothing wrong with any of it. There's just no styling.
Its all same style grey at bottom plain wood top.
Think they scored 2 bedside tables and 2 sets draws for her room. Coffee table and tv table for the dungeon.
Dining table and chairs
T.v. table family room think they had at old house and matching desk in florrie room.

The sofa and love seat came later.
She hates most of the dungeon when sbe did you tube video of it.
Guess we get pics of fire again soon that she wishes was a wood burner.

not forgetting the free bedding she got from matalan As well

In the previous vlogs she really did talk to him like crap. Is that love? 🤣 I feel sorry for him! And I’m not his biggest fan for the record 😂

Reactions: 8
Anyone else just bored of her and these threads? She’s a smug twit and the threads are just repetitive as she does the same thing day in day out. She loves how much attention she gets on here and it’s obvious .. it’s getting dull! 🥱

Anyone else just bored of her and these threads? She’s a smug twit and the threads are just repetitive as she does the same thing day in day out. She loves how much attention she gets on here and it’s obvious .. it’s getting dull! 🥱
Agreed and not just this thread it's all the big names. Quite enjoy the Goss threads but I think lockdown has shown most of these accounts up big style

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.