Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it makes her happy seeing as she has done nothing but moan since she moved in about the kitchen.. somehow I doubt it... what will be next..

the big house, the dog, the kitchen..none of them will bring her happiness

Reactions: 13
Poppy on the naughty stool and being told to think about why there’s no pics of her. Poor Poppy but she’s a little tattler 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What Rebecca Meldrum has had to buy stools for her kitchen with her own money and not #gifted 🤷‍♀️ Well blow me down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion from moi.

Mrs Meldrum #93 Her kitchen plans coming along, but sadly not for free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Love it !! could extend with... And still doing my Instas of hot tea whilst missing the love of my life gingerlee!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope it makes her happy seeing as she has done nothing but moan since she moved in about the kitchen.. somehow I doubt it... what will be next..

the big house, the dog, the kitchen..none of them will bring her happiness
She could start shitting £20 notes and she would still moan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never mind the stools, she could do with a radiator cover for that manky looking thing...
never mind the stools.....where are the bleeping curtains for the blue dungeon?
and that room‘s “finished”

bleeping tool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really should be prioritising there exterior of the house, maintaining it.
She can have the kitchen of dreams all she wants, will still look crap under a crumpled roof if your roof falls in. Or covered in damp.
But... why, spend money on something people can’t see. When all she really wants is to act like she has money.
Those poor kids living in that grubby place.
It's like Beggy herself, all front, no decent foundation.
I don’t understand why she is buy the stools
Etc when the kitchen isn’t even done. It’s not going to be a quick job have the kitchen re done and wall taken down etc. Wouldn’t you want to see what the kitchen looked like before you accessorise it
Yes but she's a bleeping fool. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same castle as usual, there are plenty others nearby but always the same one they go to. Sums them up really. Dull.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The dog walking sweatshirt... between her housework lists, 'dust, hoover, wipe' instructions and a sweatshirt telling her what to do on it.. Has she got some kind of learning or cognitive difficulty? Her new kitchen, are the appliances going to be labelled? Wash, cook, cool? She really is a neep. 🙄
Love how you're coming together Meldrums! 😂😂

This is my sweatshirt for dog walking

These is leggings for every bleeping thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh look she's found a house ths same colour as hers 😆View attachment 212669
Go with all my heart to same castle as always go to.
Can't be taken today in fact not convinced very recent pic.
God she's so dull. Other interior accounts talk and show what they done.
She only talks ahout what she wants ans mostly doesnt manifest itself kitchen diner overlooking garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go with all my heart... well you can’t just take a bit of it? Kind of a package deal...

Reactions: 5
You need a heart to go with first..... 🙄💔

Anagram of heart is hater...... Awwh come on Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.