Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’ve literally just came on to post a photo of the teabag pile!!! Dirty sod! She needs Kim and Aggy pronto. Also how long has her house not been hoovered for? With a dog?
haha maybe wee lee asked her to try tea-bagging and she thought this is what he meant?!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Mindthegap

She's a ******* lazy bitch and I can't stand her. So she's 30 with 3 young children and her biggest ambitions are to go for long walks and read??! She does that all the time anyway.

If money was no object begga, I would love to help solve some local, national and global problems. Even the ones that can't be solved straight out with cash, well perhaps some volunteering or offering support or fundraising for research and equipment.

Here are a few for you to consider, there are millions though and one of them should perhaps resonate with you 🤷

Stillbirth
NICU
Food poverty
starvation & clean water
FGM
Child abuse
Education (it isn't just free childcare!)
Homelessness
Domestic violence
Animal cruelty
Equality (yes, that includes the BLM)
Suicide and self harm
Addiction
Terminal illnesses
Young carers
War
Modern slavery

Oh, and the elephant in the room... Covid 19.

Imagine feeling so smug that the only things you'd really want to do if money was no object were all about yourself and largely things you already do anyway.
Even looking closer to home, I'd want to make sure my children had every opportunity to discover the world and do a job that makes them happy, I'd want to buy my parents home for them and let them live the most comfortable retirement, have an annex built on my best friends house with all the NICU equipment her little boy required and some full time nurses so that her family could be together for his short life, not split up across the country with one child or the other.

The Aff link for the mask is a disgrace. One small redemption would be to donate the Aff link money from those sales to her local Covid ward. The NHS are broke.
She won't do that though.

Oh and whilst I'm at it, #gifted and aff links DO cost us money Rebecca. Nothing in this world comes for free. The company simply covers their costs by upping the price point.

Trollop.

My guess is selfish c***

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Ballstowall

Our city and surrounding areas have been hit so hard today, the culmination of events 2020 has brought us alongside the horrific storms and train disaster have shocked everyone. Aberdeen will never be the same again and thats no exaggeration, the global economic recession and oil crisis will have hit the higher earners heavily which in turn has a knock on effect everywhere. Lockdown and the extended localised lockdown have done serious damage to our hospitality industry, the entertainment and wedding industries are still in limbo and small independent businesses are on the brink of collapse. Now with the recent storm damaging homes, businesses and cars etc the city and shire that was once affluential and booming is crumbling. Our infrastructure could not withstand further damage.
And then there's the disaster this morning where at least 3 lives have been tragically lost, with many others injured and effected.

Rebecca Meldrum is an ignorant disgrace.
She should be mortified and disgusted at herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She also doesnt understand calories...there isnt 2200 in the full bag, just under 500 i think. She is looking at kj 🤦‍♀️
well, this is the doughball who thought that she had covered a distance of what, 80,000 miles on a rowing machine one day and who thinks she’s burning 900 calories jumping around her garden for half an hour so are you surprised?!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Lee has cheated on her in the past? I hadn’t read that before. I know she’s irritating but I’m amazed he had any takers. Less sex appeal than a sardine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
noticed today another local instagrammer has been gifted platters of food from a local company and in return has donated the equivalent cost to the volunteer air ambulance who attended the Stonehaven rail disaster this week.....take a note GRABBY, this is someone juggling successful businesses, maintains their morals and helps others. Shows you for the materialistic, self absorbed beg that you are!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

ohyes

VIP Member
10A7CF3A-8181-4732-81A7-8D5971DE2F65.jpeg

Guys, 4 bathrooms! Twice as many as she had in her last house!! Just so we don’t forget 🙄🙄

Twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
This is my first time writing on here and I hope I have got the right place! But for some reason Mrs Meldrum has deleted me from Instagram, I have sent her a follow request which has been pending since she returned back. I have never ever said anything mean to her in fact I have always commented on her posts, I even used her links a few times on things like hello fresh boxes. I even wanted to buy some tropics products from her mum!
She thought you were a mole. Welcome tattle bastard. You have found your people x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

fireflies

VIP Member
15 years ago a very adult Lee tackled an underage girl into the river and the rest is history you mean love.
View attachment 201363
Lol very young make them around sweet.

A 19 year old man threw a 15 year old girl in river..
Stayed over in same room and bed below the age of consent.
He was an adult. She was a child.
Followed by a few splits dating other people and brought back together after accidental pregnancy.
Married after 1st baby was born.
Such a fairytale.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Awhenny

VIP Member
Do you think poppy is looking at those photos thinking where am i? No pictures of me up there and i am 3?? Im going to make sure i dont sleep for another 3 years!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pow

She really just put a love heart over P's face. The child has had her face all over the gram, youtube , facebook and God knows where else. She even had her entrance into the world filmed. Bit late for emoji covering Reb.

• Haha
  • Wow

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I am so glad her partner and childrens parent has made it home tonight...the same can't be said for 3 others not so far away from her....insensitive, shallow bint

• Sad
  • Heart