Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bavaria is in Germany? 😂
I thought it was like Quebec or Catalonia? Independent state within a country? Could be wrong though it’s been a few years since I was in Bavaria. Don’t tell me Rebecca is correct and I’m wrong... please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sat night fun fellow tattle bastards!😁❤.. Rapid recall!!!... All the nicknames we have given Lee starting with mine: gingerella.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs Meldrum #93 Grabecca Salt wants a new kitchen! Or will she end up with a Gifted Goose?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was like Quebec or Catalonia? Independent state within a country? Could be wrong though it’s been a few years since I was in Bavaria. Don’t tell me Rebecca is correct and I’m wrong... please 😂
I‘m very sorry but for once she‘s right. Bavaria is one of the 16 German states. Like some other states their constitution includes a few special bits but none that truly mean anything. They are a part of Germany - even if the rest of Germany wishes they weren‘t 😂

Reactions: 3
I‘m very sorry but for once she‘s right. Bavaria is one of the 16 German states. Like some other states their constitution includes a few special bits but none that truly mean anything. They are a part of Germany - even if the rest of Germany wishes they weren‘t 😂
Google seems to believe the difference is similar to Scotland’s role in the UK but okay 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
Google seems to believe the difference is similar to Scotland’s role in the UK but okay 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I suppose it’s kind of accurate as some people in Scotland wish they weren’t part of the Uk...Not sure what the rest of Uk thinks right enough! Maybe they don’t want us! 🤪

Reactions: 1
Although the damage has been done a LONG time ago, I’m still happily surprised as to how long she has kept the kids of social media now... At least mostly.

Reactions: 5
The national trust for Scotland tout is as being inspiration - “Craigievar Castle · Discover the beautiful pink castle said to be the inspiration for Walt Disney's Cinderella Castle.”

And yes you do need to pay to get inside for a tour!

Reactions: 4
Although the damage has been done a LONG time ago, I’m still happily surprised as to how long she has kept the kids of social media now... At least mostly.
I keep mine off Instagram too but then again I’m not peddling tit and respect their privacy .... and let’s face it if she gets the right offer we’ll be seeing them again ..... The dollar is king with that one !

The national trust for Scotland tout is as being inspiration - “Craigievar Castle · Discover the beautiful pink castle said to be the inspiration for Walt Disney's Cinderella Castle.”

Tight bastards

Reactions: 6

Yep a tour is not free so no way will they have been inside. And as per she’s filtered the picture to duck so although the castle still looks pretty spectacular she’s ruined it with the unnatural grass colour etc. I drive past there a lot and the ‘natural’ pink of the castle against an unfiltered blue sky and green foliage is just beautiful.

Reactions: 8
Do we expect any less ....? Filter the duck out of everything.... can’t wait to see Scotland and it’s strangely blue grass 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.