Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad to see our little self proclaimed ā€œadventurerā€ leave the vicinity of her home. Shame she could only muster up Burn O Vat for the 169th time...
...... but only because sheā€™s gone with Best friend in the whole wide world (expect when Steph nagel is in town) best friend ever Kath & her kids......

adventuring.....?!! Cool story Becky!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One minute theyā€™re climbing up rocks and next youā€™re posting about child health concerns that you wish to keep private. Which one is it? Full of contradictions

Reactions: 19
One minute theyā€™re climbing up rocks and next youā€™re posting about child health concerns that you wish to keep private. Which one is it? Full of contradictions
Ah yes, but by "child health concerns" we a know she means poppy isn't sleeping, which is why she isn't talking about it! šŸ¤£ there's nothing new to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am almost convinced the child health concerns story is especially for tattlers. Only a select few can see it and then she can work out who we are. Colleen Rooney wannabe

who am I kidding she isnā€™t that clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Before she went on her 4 week strop from social media, there was a story she posted where there was a box of Movicol/laxido sitting on the kitchen counter. So I'm assuming one if not more of the kids has an issue with constipation. Could be that, with all the junk she feeds them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are no ā€œchild health concernsā€

That post for for attention and nothing else

everything that this halfwitt posts is for attention. Thatā€™s what gets her off - attention.

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s like the checking in at hospitals on fb and when asked why ā€œpm me honā€
exactly.

she says there was something going on with one of the kids but then says itā€™s nothing to worry about, then says sheā€™s not going to go into details and then says she knows she doesnā€™t have to explain herself......

whattt?!

nothing seriously wrong with the kids? Donā€™t mention anything then.
Not going to go into details? Donā€™t mention it then.
Donā€™t need to explain yourself? DONT MENTION ANYTHING THEN YOU BORING, ATTENTION SEEKING MORON.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It seems that little L has disappeared from Instagram. I searched for his account with the drinks profile photo and it's seems to be gone. I wonder why?!

Reactions: 1
Did you see the disgusting amount of tea bags built up on the side!! I mean youā€™d clean them away each day surely šŸ¤®
Well the amount of hot tea she gets through those will just be from this morning! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve literally just came on to post a photo of the teabag pile!!! Dirty sod! She needs Kim and Aggy pronto. Also how long has her house not been hoovered for? With a dog?
haha maybe wee lee asked her to try tea-bagging and she thought this is what he meant?!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Did you see the disgusting amount of tea bags built up on the side!! I mean youā€™d clean them away each day surely šŸ¤®
She is so slovenly. It's not surprising though. This is the woman who threw dirty nappies out of the window!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The tea bag pile is rank šŸ¤¢ the child health concerns is classic attention seeking, novel idea but if itā€™s private donā€™t even mention it šŸ¤

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.