Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, don’t delve too deeply into the history and find the unromantic repeated splits, getting pregnant while they weren’t together etc.
The rest is history!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
15 years ago a very adult Lee tackled an underage girl into the river and the rest is history you mean love.
View attachment 201363
Lol very young make them around sweet.

A 19 year old man threw a 15 year old girl in river..
Stayed over in same room and bed below the age of consent.
He was an adult. She was a child.
Followed by a few splits dating other people and brought back together after accidental pregnancy.
Married after 1st baby was born.
Such a fairytale.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
why are they using 4 bathrooms?!
Exactly this! It goes along with her wasteful attitude across her whole life. Main bedroom en-suite for showering (which we know she doesn’t partake in often), family bathroom for girls baths, downstairs loo. The other two aren’t really needed for regular use so shouldn’t need loads of cleaning. We have 4 bathrooms here (we’re so #blessed) BUT we have three adults (son is home from Uni) and 2 teenage daughters!! When my son is back at Uni we don’t use the fourth shower room. It gets A deep clean once he goes away and before he comes home. Otherwise it’s just a quick dust/mop as it’s not getting used!i get the feeling her whole house is like the Mad Hatters tea table. ‘Move along to the next room this is dirty’

Reactions: 8
That is such a “WE ARE STILL YOUNG AND INLOVE TATTLERS... SEE ... 😤

Yea alright reb we’re all jealous.... 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That is such a “WE ARE STILL YOUNG AND INLOVE TATTLERS... SEE ... 😤

Yea alright reb we’re all jealous.... 😏
Grim 🤢 She could not be a worse role model for those girls, in every single way. Look forward to seeing how their lives pan out. 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes, don’t delve too deeply into the history and find the unromantic repeated splits, getting pregnant while they weren’t together etc.
The rest is history!
Precisely! A couple of friends know them and said Lee has repeatedly cheated on her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Precisely! A couple of friends know them and said Lee has repeatedly cheated on her.
Tbf, I can see why. Lee is a bit of a head, but on the whole he seems like a decent guy. Good dad (apart from selling his kids on youtube) hard working man, has interests, outgoing, up for a laugh and he's stuck with sour face bleep, continously complaining, never satisfied, nothing is ever enough for her.
I wouldn't cheat though, I'd divorce her flat ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Grim 🤢 She could not be a worse role model for those girls, in every single way. Look forward to seeing how their lives pan out. 🤔
Lol well we won’t get to see.. or we might.. but maybe just a bit ... or maybe a lot.. or she might disappear ... or she might not .. she might show a little bit of the girls .. but then again maybe not .. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is why she’s posted a vom-inducing photo of her & lee.... because she knows this is being discussed!!!!!!!!
Yep - exactly! I thought this as soon as I saw the post.

She's insecure, knows he's strayed in the past (several times) and is now mortified it is being discussed. Quick Begs post another lovey dovey post! The people of Banchory know...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Lee has cheated on her in the past? I hadn’t read that before. I know she’s irritating but I’m amazed he had any takers. Less sex appeal than a sardine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Yep - exactly! I thought this as soon as I saw the post.

She's insecure, knows he's strayed in the past (several times) and is now mortified it is being discussed. Quick Begs post another lovey dovey post! The people of Banchory know...
I’m so curious to know who lee has been with? Who would go near him?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Note to self to remind teenage daughters that if a grown man approaches you whilst you’re out with friends - you scream, run and tell me and the police. I’d say this to my 16 year old as readily as my 14 year old. Not romantic, uncomfortable, grooming and grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Well we can’t be sure of course so I would reserve judgement. I could see him as a randy twit who gets carried away and can’t keep it in his trousers. But, whatever Reb is like, I don’t agree she deserves to be treated on. If he wants to be with her, then be loyal, if not, he should get out- not cheat on her.
Can just imagine her parent’s reaction!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think the kitchen of dreams wont happen this year and be blamed on covid 19.

21 weeks to Xmas.
BBC predicting 2nd wave nov/December
Constant redundancy news every day.
Threat localised lockdowns few outbreaks in Aberdeen this week linked to a bar.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.