Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she blocked Poppy’s face? Has she been seen since the “health worry”, maybe she’s cut/bruised her face and Rebecca doesn’t want people to see 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I thought that too when I first saw the picture ☹

Reactions: 2
I just did a quick search out of curiosity for 'poppy Meldrum' on Google, there are literally hundreds of images of her. It is completely pointless this late in the game hiding her face UNLESS there is something wrong with her face she doesn't want us to see

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m just catching up after work so apologies if already shared- BUT to little to late 🤷🏻‍♀️
yup. Completely pointless.

Yes I thought that too when I first saw the picture ☹
like the time Florrie “fell” at a party and had a huge cut on her chin.... which was also around the time they stopped using Florrie so much, prior to that the poor kid was trotted out every hour, particularly by Lee

It’s all a hollow sentiment.

if she cared about not showing the kids on social media then quite simply she doesn’t need to show them - at all. There’s no need for those girls to be featured on her social media pages at all. None. I know the horse has well and truly already bolted anyway but it just makes no sense now to have them on stories/photos and then cover their faces up....it’s just more attention seeking by Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m absolutely no fan of her but I am pleased to see she is blocking out Poppy’s face, I know it’s too little too late but I hope for their sake she continues to give them the privacy they need.

Reactions: 9
I’m just catching up after work so apologies if already shared- BUT to little to late 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why is she wearing the horse riding / winter boots in summer? It’s not that cold Was nearby ! She’s hardly shovelling manure or mounting a horse 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All those Aff-Links, she reeks of desperation. So much second hand embarrassment for her, it’s super cringe. Surely even the sheep must be questioning it?

Reactions: 9
You know what I’ve been thinking what’s annoying me most about this and it’s not the affiliate linking itself it’s the content of it.
She’s got 3 children and on the surface makes small remarks about the environment but the world is in a terrible state right now and her contribution to the fast fashion industry is staggering.

its not just her obviously - lots of influencers do “hauls” (that term makes me shudder) of clothing from primark/H&M etc And that kind of content really impacts on how much I respect them.

if she were moreconscious withwhat she’s trying to get people to buy and was affiliate linking loads of things but they were considered and environmentally friendly I think I’d feel differently.

just find seeing clothing like this every single day, multiple items, genuinely really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
D626B41F-E545-4F33-BB49-3459B8C89E79.jpeg
9B0F9E13-BEA5-4918-8524-337228272113.jpeg

She posted this 4 hours ago, only 12 comments. Amazing engagement 🥴

That last comment made me laugh. Yes, you may ask, but she’s unlikely to tell you 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she wearing the horse riding / winter boots in summer? It’s not that cold Was nearby ! She’s hardly shovelling manure or mounting a horse 🤯
Well the house is such a tit tip so you never know... maybe she needed them to hoover. 🤔

View attachment 201116View attachment 201115
She posted this 4 hours ago, only 12 comments. Amazing engagement 🥴

That last comment made me laugh. Yes, you may ask, but she’s unlikely to tell you 🙄😂
Tell them it was home sense few years back. She obviously cannot aff link it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just the pic or is there something sticking out of the coffee table drawer? Sets my teeth on edge 🧐🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just the pic or is there something sticking out of the coffee table drawer? Sets my teeth on edge 🧐🤪
She cannot shut a drawer properly. I couldn’t sit in a room with stuff poking out of the drawer like that.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.