Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question.(not really). why do they never leave the Aberdeenshire border (unless it’s gifted )?! That’s rhetorical btw! It’s bloody selfish and just plain weird. They have the means .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want to respect her not showing the kids. If she had deleted (or made an effort to at least delete SOME!) the kids photos and stopped showing them I would. But she’s using them as ‘content’ 🤢 because without them she’s got nothing to talk about. Blocking out faces is fine but when you’ve shared every single detail of their lives, 2 of them since they were actually being born, it’s kind of useless. She should’ve took serious action to remove some of those girls digital footprint while she was ‘being haunted by Mrs Meldrum’ and then not shown them again.

Is it just me or does Bertie look miserable in every photo? 😞 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Begs I love that you sit with your hot cups of tea whilst your children are locked in their rooms and read then react to Tattle. 😀. Can I make a suggestion? Do your housework. You’re on here more than those of us you call sad jealous trolls. Stop buying and accepting crap, you’re house is a landfill. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it a bit odd how she’s placed that heat on Poppy’s face. She could easily have covered up her whole head but placed it so you can still see her hair. Is there a reason she’d do this other than to ensure we all remember she has a cute little blonde child?

Reactions: 7
10A7CF3A-8181-4732-81A7-8D5971DE2F65.jpeg

Guys, 4 bathrooms! Twice as many as she had in her last house!! Just so we don’t forget 🙄🙄

twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 201332
Guys, 4 bathrooms! Twice as many as she had in her last house!! Just so we don’t forget 🙄🙄

twit.
Wait... someone will need to explain. Is she quickly cleaning one bathroom 4 times because it’s that gross? 4 bathrooms, especially in Aberdeen is really middle of the road. My parents have 5 and a downstairs wet room 🙂 Fortunately, I myself only have 1 to “quick clean” 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 201332

twit.
God she's such a snob.
I believe from memory tue is clean sheets the organised mum so maybe 4 bathrooms another day.
She's really scrapping barrel for content.
It won't last never does she starter not a finisher.
We will continue to see mess.
Imagine the upheaval of taking the wall down and a new kitchen really close to Xmas and in the middle of winter.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 201332

twit.
why are they using 4 bathrooms?!

surely she uses her own en-suite for the shower? And the kids use the main bathroom for baths? And then they use the downstairs loo during the day? No?
She’s such a lazy bastard. Give the bathrooms a clean after you’ve used them - and give the downstairs loo a clean/bleach and tidy after the kids go to bed. It shouldn’t need to be a huge task!!!

Yet again, her list is just the everyday normal tasks that the rest of the adult population do without any thought or the need to write a silly list!!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
She’s just posted a photo of her and Lee together on her grid. It’s like she reads here 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
why are they using 4 bathrooms?!

surely she uses her own en-suite for the shower? And the kids use the main bathroom for baths? And then they use the downstairs loo during the day? No?
She’s such a lazy bastard. Give the bathrooms a clean after you’ve used them - and give the downstairs loo a clean/bleach and tidy after the kids go to bed. It shouldn’t need to be a huge task!!!

Yet again, her list is just the everyday normal tasks that the rest of the adult population do without any thought or the need to write a silly list!!!!!!!
Safaya has her own ensuite too.
Guess younger 2 use main
Her ensuite a tip
Downstairs must be just a toiliet and sink it's not wet room or shower don't think she ever showed downstairs.
We only have 1 bathroom and toiliet
No utility. Would love a 2nd bath room 4 seems excessive and non relatable.

Reactions: 4
Note there is no “Shut Draws” on any of her lists.

(argh it makes me shudder even typing “draws” 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
15 years ago a very adult Lee tackled an underage girl into the river and the rest is history you mean love.
Screenshot_20200804-090520_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.