Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the ‘blue room’ really makes me want to vomit...
It’s like a game of Cludeo in murder mansion, part 2.
Was it Florrie, in the blue room with the LOL dolls?
Or Mrs Meldrum, in the kitchen of dreams with a rotten pile of tea bags?
nah it was the disgruntled son, in the utility room, with a dog bowl.... oh no, that wasn’t a game - that actually happened!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Can you imagine in just 6 short years, Safiyah bringing home some nearly 20 year old and sneaking him into the murder mansion at night?!? Lee and Beggy would go nuts (hopefully!). The way these two met is far from a fairytale, its terrifying!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I find it a bit odd how she’s placed that heat on Poppy’s face. She could easily have covered up her whole head but placed it so you can still see her hair. Is there a reason she’d do this other than to ensure we all remember she has a cute little blonde child?
maybe the student photographer took the photo and placed the heart too....after all they’re a student and still learning, unlike Beggy the Pro

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it might mean “bedroom” if she’s doing all the bedrooms today like as in her bed own bedroom

My daughter is 15 and the thought of her with a 19yr old boyfriend🤢. No no it wouldn’t be happening. I’ve also got a 19 yr old son and I know he would never look twice at a 15yr old. At 19 Lee was a man a 15yr is a child!🤢🤢
my daughter is 14 and I have an 18yr old son. The thought that my daughter could meet someone his age is all kinds of wrong. My sons girlfriend is the same age as him, well three months younger. My daughter doesn’t have a boyfriend and currently doesn’t seem interested thankfully.

however that is hypocritical of me as there is a large age gap between myself and dh. I’m 44 and he’s 52! We both lied about age when we met. I said I was 21 (I was just 18) and he said he was 24 he was 26! We met on holiday never thought it would last longer than a few nights 😳 but he called me when he got home!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
my daughter is 14 and I have an 18yr old son. The thought that my daughter could meet someone his age is all kinds of wrong. My sons girlfriend is the same age as him, well three months younger. My daughter doesn’t have a boyfriend and currently doesn’t seem interested thankfully.

however that is hypocritical of me as there is a large age gap between myself and dh. I’m 44 and he’s 52! We both lied about age when we met. I said I was 21 (I was just 18) and he said he was 24 he was 26! We met on holiday never thought it would last longer than a few nights 😳 but he called me when he got home!
but that’s the point - you met your husband when you were 18. Rebecca was just 15 when she met lee and he was 19/20 and they both knew how old each other were. He knew she was young -It’s all kinds of wrong, and it just makes me laugh that she tries to turn it into some grand romantic fantasy when the reality is pretty grim.

Reactions: 19
This is my first time writing on here and I hope I have got the right place! But for some reason Mrs Meldrum has deleted me from Instagram, I have sent her a follow request which has been pending since she returned back. I have never ever said anything mean to her in fact I have always commented on her posts, I even used her links a few times on things like hello fresh boxes. I even wanted to buy some tropics products from her mum!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I know, it’s grim.

she’s also said before that he used to pick her up from school and bring her a jumper to wear so that she wasn’t wandering around with him in her school uniform and that she used to sneak him into her room at night without her parents knowing.... sorry but it’s all very seedy and like you say, what does a man of 19/20 want (or find attractive) about a girl who’s only just 15.......
Not exactly the romantic fairytale she likes to pretend......
Sounding all a bit like RVK_loves too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is my first time writing on here and I hope I have got the right place! But for some reason Mrs Meldrum has deleted me from Instagram, I have sent her a follow request which has been pending since she returned back. I have never ever said anything mean to her in fact I have always commented on her posts, I even used her links a few times on things like hello fresh boxes. I even wanted to buy some tropics products from her mum!
She thought you were a mole. Welcome tattle bastard. You have found your people x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She thought you were a mole. Welcome tattle bastard. You have found your people x
I wasn't a mole lol, was genuinely interested in her and her life, I once commented on Poppy's hands looking sore but it wasn't in a mean way more like a mum offering another mum advice kind of way. I recommended a cream that my daughters use as they get sore hands especially at the moment!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if lady of the marshmallow manor will be put back on lockdown with this outbreak in Aberdeen 🤔

Reactions: 8

Yes but you were 18🙂when you met you dh, you were an adult, not a 15yr school girl.

Reactions: 6
I wasn't a mole lol, was genuinely interested in her and her life, I once commented on Poppy's hands looking sore but it wasn't in a mean way more like a mum offering another mum advice kind of way. I recommended a cream that my daughters use as they get sore hands especially at the moment!
She doesn’t realise that by blocking people she’s doing more harm as they are all coming here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also the ‘blue room’ really makes me want to vomit...
It’s like a game of Cludeo in murder mansion, part 2.
Was it Florrie, in the blue room with the LOL dolls?
Or Mrs Meldrum, in the kitchen of dreams with a rotten pile of tea bags?
Blue room so pretentious we will have to start calling her Hyacinth Bucket !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Age is a weird one, I had a 17 year old boyfriend when I was 14, but the difference was we were both still at school, had mutual friends, went to the same parties and even in some of the same classes (he wasn’t the brightest spark bless him).

However, a 19 year old adult can go anywhere, experience anything and actively seeks out a 15 year old child? Just gross. I can’t believe her parents allowed it to be honest, such common behaviour certainly doesn’t fit their ideals. Tragic.

Reactions: 13
Not being critical we were all sheep once before she went into self destruct greedy mode.
Why order tropics from her mum?
Is Karen cannon popular in the tropics world..
There must be more worthy tropics sellers who deserve the commision as they build up genuine base and care.
Do you realise Mrs meldrum made 8k the 1st month she sold tropics from social media.
Do you realise that her mum stalked and followed members of here social media that's not exactly normal sane behaviour.
If my mum similar age behaved like that i would be mortified.
She never cared about her followers.
She left gram you tube and Facebook no explanation then thinks she can reappear and just get rich of affiliate links to cheap stuff made in sweat shops.
She's a user always had been rebs alright if rebs alright. She sell her grandad to get ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.