Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we can’t be sure of course. I could see him as a randy twit who gets carried away and can’t keep it in his trousers. But, whatever Reb is like, I don’t agree she deserves to be treated on. If he wants to be with her, then be loyal, if not, he should get out- not cheat on her.
She truly has treated him like tit
I'm no Lee fan

She used to hate public displays of affection.
When he was at home she always threw fact she was some earner at him and turned him into cinderelee.
Now the guys returned work he comes home to messy house, no food , expected get up in the night even after night shifts.
She says he wear a the trousers yet she took away the meldrums and his Insta.
The man has no life other than rig and domestic slave/ nanny Lee.
His family don't like her or her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but I just dont get the whole housework list thing. Surely the time that you spend making and ticking off the list could be extra time for other wee jobs? Or your kids? Or a cuppa?

Reactions: 13
He was an adult but behaved like a 14 yr old so maybe that’s what she means , he must have been so strong her Tarzan 😂
isn’t it hilarious that she thinks they have some sort of epic love story?!

he was a fugly horny 19 year old who couldn’t get any women of his own age to look twice at him so he turned his attention to a just turned 15 year old school kid.....So wrong. The pair of them are idiots. They don’t have a proper, adult relationship at all. How could they?! She has no idea!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I truly missed the whole Lee being unfaithful thing. I suppose it blows my mind as it just seems so unlikely that there are two women in the world willing to actually let him put his teeny weeny near their crotch. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If it was actually 15 years ago then she would have been 16? But she speaks tit so who knows. Probably rewriting history. Even though shes a bell end I do hope lee hasn't been cheating. 😡

Reactions: 8
I can’t see him cheating to be honest, he seems a bit of a doormat type of husband who’s under her thumb. Can’t imagine him being unfaithful for a second but I guess anybody can act over a camera

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She truly has treated him like tit
I'm no Lee fan

She used to hate public displays of affection.
When he was at home she always threw fact she was some earner at him and turned him into cinderelee.
Now the guys returned work he comes home to messy house, no food , expected get up in the night even after night shifts.
She says he wear a the trousers yet she took away the meldrums and his Insta.
The man has no life other than rig and domestic slave/ nanny Lee.
His family don't like her or her family.
I agree. While I’m definitely not a Lee fan he does hard work & never throws about comments about being sole earner like she did. He gave them a lovely lifestyle before YouTube came along. He is a very involved dad and considering his wife is meant to be a stay at home mum he is extremely helpful round the house. She appears to have no respect for him and it shows (or did when I watched them) constantly, even though the grid pics paint a different picture.

Reactions: 14
If it was actually 15 years ago then she would have been 16? But she speaks tit so who knows. Probably rewriting history. Even though shes a bell end I do hope lee hasn't been cheating. 😡
she’s talking crap.

he was 19 and she was 15. Considering that her birthday is in April and his birthday is in August it’s fair to say that she had only recently turned 15 and he was approaching his 20th birthday (they met in the summer time)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else follow Stacey Solomon on Insta? That salmon portion Rex had for breakfast would feed the Meldrum's for about a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter is 15 and the thought of her with a 19yr old boyfriend🤢. No no it wouldn’t be happening. I’ve also got a 19 yr old son and I know he would never look twice at a 15yr old. At 19 Lee was a man a 15yr is a child!🤢🤢

Reactions: 22
My daughter is 15 and the thought of her with a 19yr old boyfriend🤢. No no it wouldn’t be happening. I’ve also got a 19 yr old son and I know he would never look twice at a 15yr old. At 19 Lee was a man a 15yr is a child!🤢🤢
I know, it’s grim.

she’s also said before that he used to pick her up from school and bring her a jumper to wear so that she wasn’t wandering around with him in her school uniform and that she used to sneak him into her room at night without her parents knowing.... sorry but it’s all very seedy and like you say, what does a man of 19/20 want (or find attractive) about a girl who’s only just 15.......
Not exactly the romantic fairytale she likes to pretend......

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s just desperate to have a place to belong in the Instagram world. But she doesn’t.

She isn’t a parenting account because she clearly can’t be arsed with those 3 gorgeous girls.
She’s no cooking account because well she can’t cook, her showing off lunches are less than inspiring.
She’s not a cleaning account, because well she’s manky. She isn’t clean.
She’s not a fashion/beauty account. Because well that’s obvious.
She’s not an interior account because her taste is awful, and she doesn’t have the money to do the work in that house that needs done.

She just needs to put the phone down, and open her eyes to what she has. Start being a proper mum to those wee girls, enjoy them. Spend time with them and do things with them.
She should be wanting to inspire them to do more with life.
she has plenty of time, pick up the laptop and go do an open university course. Get a bloody job and support her family. Get that house that she’s stuck with sorted into as nice a family home as possible (if That’s possible)
Show those girls that to get nice things in life you need to work hard and save up. Stop being such an attention seeker and actually look at how good her life could be if she was just grateful for what she has.

it’s actually a very very sad existence, and I just hope she can see the bigger picture to life soon. Before it’s too late for those wee girls to get a decent start in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Says a lot when you put your dogs initial before your kids 🙄
Also the ‘blue room’ really makes me want to vomit...
It’s like a game of Cludeo in murder mansion, part 2.
Was it Florrie, in the blue room with the LOL dolls?
Or Mrs Meldrum, in the kitchen of dreams with a rotten pile of tea bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.