Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do a room a day then! It's really not that hard! 'Double the bathrooms..'! Poor love, must be so hard for her. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Which is laughable in itself as she doesn't have a routine and doesn't seem on top of any cleaning.
Thinking back to cleaning the bathroom while the girls were having their bath, wasn't it one cloth for everywhere? Surprised it wasn't her face cloth.
Maybe i am totally wrong. Maybe she will just have more slow, pottery days when the girls are back to school and nursery. I bet she is gutted that the increase in nursery hours that was meant to be in place is now on hold, i bet she had huge plans for ramming and pottery days.

Reactions: 10
I would spend 2 hours cleaning my kitchen. 1 room.

She's such a dirty beg. She will never have a successful cleaning account because her house would have to be clean. What is there to aspire to?

Reactions: 15
Her dirty habits disgusts me. The pile of teabags - like seriously. Two broken hoovers. Again seriously. So I conclude a lazy arse who doesn’t take care of her belongings.

double the bathrooms. Give it over with the sob story. I have 3 bathrooms and can still keep on top of housework despite working full time. Secret is getting off your backside Rebecca. FFS it’s not difficult!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her dirty habits disgusts me. The pile of teabags - like seriously. Two broken hoovers. Again seriously. So I conclude a lazy arse who doesn’t take care of her belongings.

double the bathrooms. Give it over with the sob story. I have 3 bathrooms and can still keep on top of housework despite working full time. Secret is getting off your backside Rebecca. FFS it’s not difficult!
But be gentle @Tartanlass .... She was poked in the eye by a peg which required an emergency appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It doesn’t take that long really to keep on top of it and deep clean a different room most days. The more you keep it clean the easier they are to do. It’s so much laziness. My youngest follows me everywhere. I give her a microfibre cloth and she “helps” too. She even has a go with the hoover

Poor little entitled Rebecca. She thought the new mansion would come self-cleaning.

Why doesn’t she have her children tidy after themselves - radical I know. Or set an example to them to clean up as she goes?

She really bleeping bugs me with this chat. I work, have 4 bathrooms (quaint I know compared to Lady Bucket) but I can still make the time to clean my house and tidy after myself each day. I hoover every day, sweep the hard flooring and mop and I don’t have any pets.

Clinging on to the bottle.... and any hope of you ever becoming a “someone” again too I’d imagine.

Reactions: 16
She really is a skanky witch. Those tea-bags completely sum her up. No wonder the house is always such a mess.

I see she’s giving away a 3-4 coat. I guess princess Poppy doesn’t do hand me downs?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Never heard of AberNecessities Rebecca,? Remember the charity you were asking others to support? Or it it because that's done privately and you'd prefer to be seen faking generosity? I've never known her to give ANYTHING away. There's a reason for the post..... She's such a liar there's nothing stopping her posting that just to be seen. I wouldn't put it past her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s waving that personalised Fabreze bottle about and gushing about it to try and attract the attention of the company to send her a new one. That with the hoover and cleaning chat she is obvs trying to break in to the cleaning insta world. You go for it Beggy, maybe start by putting your bleeping tea bags in the bin

Reactions: 13
She really is a skanky witch. Those tea-bags completely sum her up. No wonder the house is always such a mess.

I see she’s giving away a 3-4 coat. I guess princess Poppy doesn’t do hand me downs?
I was more intrigued by the 7m steel H beam that Lee's mum tagged him in !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was more intrigued by the 7m steel H beam that Lee's mum tagged him in !
For the kitchen work I'd imagine.

The 'hardly used" nespresso machine was being sold a few weeks ago too. Little L has either a new toy or been naughty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Perhaps if she didn’t have so many slow pottery days she would be able to keep on top of the cleaning

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For the kitchen work I'd imagine.

The 'hardly used" nespresso machine was being sold a few weeks ago too. Little L has either a new toy or been naughty.
Was she not gifted that?? I’m sure there was a coffee station she was going on about a few month ago?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.