Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coat maybe doesn’t fit Poppy. I’ve just bought my 3 year old and m&s mac and it’s 5-6!! Not much length in the sleeves on them

Reactions: 3
Wow I have 4 kids no dog and have to hoover downstairs daily and upstairs at least every other day!

Reactions: 8
Oh how the mighty have fallen 😆

I think it's because she's never learnt to clean up after herself and always had someone else do it for her, first her mother and now Lee.
Its not that hard to learn though! Most people who have lived in their own home, never mind had kids, soon pick up what they need to do. She is just lazy or suffering from some mental or physical problems that means she is exhausted all the time and needs to rest constantly (with hot cups of tea). Its a very bizarre life she leads, its bizarre that she has come back and wee bombay bad boy belter lee hasnt. Wonder if he put his wee hobbit foot down and said on her head be it....she should have listened to him about marshmallow mansion.

Reactions: 12
Its not that hard to learn though! Most people who have lived in their own home, never mind had kids, soon pick up what they need to do. She is just lazy or suffering from some mental or physical problems that means she is exhausted all the time and needs to rest constantly (with hot cups of tea). Its a very bizarre life she leads, its bizarre that she has come back and wee bombay bad boy belter lee hasnt. Wonder if he put his wee hobbit foot down and said on her head be it....she should have listened to him about marshmallow mansion.
Certainly not excusing her behaviour. I have 3 kids and work part-time with the other half working long hours so essentially a single parent 6 days a week and I still manage to vacuum everyday and throw my teabags in the bin 😆

Reactions: 6
I remember she did cleaning video was around the time hinch became popular saying she never learned how to clean or even bins needed cleaning.
That there was no shame In admitting you clueless she says and hope it helps others.

She's said a few times the mess and clutter drives Lee mad as does chucking dirty nappies onto the drive.
He looked proper pissed off when she moved the bedrooms around.
When o liked her back at old house she always be frantic cleaning before Lee got back and cooking and cleaning.
Maybe she respected him more then and made the effort.
Then when she became a star and the main earner she treated him like a domestic slave and like tit she expected him do everything.
Then he went back off shore she didn't change her ways he comes home to tit tip even after night shift hed expected to do schooo runs, food shop cook clean and get up with poppy in the night.
I expect he's shattered and burnt out.
Getting a dog adds extra mess and more to clean but her house just gets worse.

Those awful pantry cupboards stuffed with crap.
Breakfast bar crap all over it.
Office / laundry room dumping ground for freebies.
Bedroom clothes all over the floor.
Makeup everywhere
Wardrobes bursting at seams to stuff just thrown in.

She hardly did organised mum
If she's talking about cleaning it's because she wants to af something.
Her house is in separate need scrub, declutter and proper organisation.
I learnt the years I hate kallax for kids to storage the boxes always a cluttered mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not quite sure how she can reach the end of a day and feel fulfilled? It's literally wake up, drink tea x 10, potter, chill, complain about feeling tired, bed, repeat. What a good inspirational role model she is for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He is as greed motivated and fame hungry she is I think it’s more likely he got stick from oil company or rig mates , racism is frowned upon in working environments quite rightly so they wouldn’t want an employee with this association, Begga like the Disney Princess
just can’t let it go
She still believes she can claw her way back up because she is a classic Narcissist she can’t see that she has done anything wrong , she is gorgeous, has a big house in an exclusive area , cute dog , 2 cute kids and one feral toddler which gives her engagement of the woe is me kind , she is an edgy dresser married to a stud who is also the love of her life and her best friend who doesn’t want a live in cleaner, manny, gardener , chef sadly only part time now but ... if she could shake of those tattle witches she could have it all and little L home full time Lady Begga of Banchory 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has posted a story re: time to get her ass in gear with tidying the house - didn't she just claim to have done this recently?

She also just posted cleaning plans to follow which she said she used to fall religiously before falling into her "lazy witch ways" - she's trolling us big time 😂😂😂

Hi Beggy - good to see we keep you in check!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why, oh why does she need to link those skanky leggings every day? Surely everyone who wants leggings knows where to find them by now!

She is definitely reading Tattle this morning, i can't remember who mentioned TOMM and here she is showing her checklists. Beggy, a special tick box for you is needed....put your teabags in the bin you lazy woman.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why, oh why does she need to link those skanky leggings every day? Surely everyone who wants leggings knows where to find them by now!

She is definitely reading Tattle this morning, i can't remember who mentioned TOMM and here she is showing her checklists. Beggy, a special tick box for you is needed....put your teabags in the bin you lazy woman.
Stupid, pathetic little girl. Got to laugh at her, that she spends her time typing out lists with tasks including “make beds, put load of laundry on” ————— as thick as pig tit, isn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does Princess Rebecca not realise that around the world many people manage to do housework without writing a “look what I’ve done” list. Give me strength! Who even has to say they have made the beds?

Influencer? More like loser.
Actually at a loss to see what an absolute clueless fool she is.

I’ve one tip for you Rebecca. Pop your phone down and you know what you’ll zoom through the jobs. Particularly if you also stop eye fecking yourself.
You also need to drop the idea that you should get praise for doing housework. You don’t work. You post about all your me time to the detriment of your house and kids. We know what a lazy cow you are.
Now do jog on and get cleaning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

I’m not claiming to be Wonder Woman! But I’ve done the same this morning and more, and now I’m on my way to work. What’s in her to do list is what I could imagine most of us do everyday without even thinking about it. She really is pathetic!

Reactions: 22
I’m not claiming to be Wonder Woman! But I’ve done the same this morning and more, and now I’m on my way to work. What’s in her to do list is what I could imagine most of us do everyday without even thinking about it. She really is pathetic!
exactly - the little chores she’s listing are just really basic daily things that the majority of us do every single day as part of normal day to day adult life - but to her, making a bed or hoovering the house is like some sort of groundbreaking achievement that she wants praise and attention for. And if these are things she views as being really top class stand out accomplishments then what on earth does she spend her time doing normally?! Does she not usually make the beds? Does she not usually do laundry or clean the bathrooms?

she lives a very odd existence.

peculiar little woman.

Reactions: 26
Those lists wind me right up. Some of us have families to feed, a home to look after AND jobs where our daily tasks involve properly important stuff that makes the bloody world go round and here are these insta twats putting making a bed as some sort of big deal. I cant take it!! They are such morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember she did cleaning video was around the time hinch became popular saying she never learned how to clean or even bins needed cleaning.
She’s a bellend. I never “learned” how to clean, growing up in a show home clean house which I never lifted a finger in. As an independent adult I realised it was in my best interest to “learn” and pull my finger out. I don’t want to live in a doss house 😂

Also if anyone can enlighten as to what a “quick” bathroom clean is that would be fab 😬 Is it picking last week’s dirty clothes off the floor? Wiping all surfaces with same grotty sponge? Scraping down months of grot in the bath? If a bathroom is kept clean generally all it ever needs is a “quick” clean FFS😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.