Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she not hoovered for over a week and a half with 3 children!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That tea bag pile is disgusting - we have a small pot (one of the gu ones) next to the food caddy and it gets emptied into the caddy as soon as the tea bags are cool enough. Because, you know, we're not minging.

Reactions: 11
That’s hilarious. The dirty pile of minging tea bags piled up on the side. Minger. Nothing more to add.

Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ I have never ever seen anything like that tea bags pile it’s disgusting. Even I Who I consider very lazy hoover twice a week with no kids or dog.

Reactions: 12
How many hoovers has she been through in the last few years 2 or 3? She’s been gifted at least 1 Dyson! There was an upright dyson that appeared a year ago now she needs another!!

How can she break so many!!

Reactions: 7
How many hoovers has she been through in the last few years 2 or 3? She’s been gifted at least 1 Dyson! There was an upright dyson that appeared a year ago now she needs another!!

How can she break so many!!
Or has she sold them? Who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will she now rethink the whole "influenzer" gig now she will have to shell out for a hoover? Would she go for the good old shark or, as its her own cash, a £40 supermarket own brand?🤔

Reactions: 8
Will she now rethink the whole "influenzer" gig now she will have to shell out for a hoover? Would she go for the good old shark or, as its her own cash, a £40 supermarket own brand?🤔
Poor loves. Might they have to buy something with their own pennies! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve literally just came on to post a photo of the teabag pile!!! Dirty sod! She needs Kim and Aggy pronto. Also how long has her house not been hoovered for? With a dog?
Are they just sat on the worktop? Why doesn’t she at least have a saucer to put them in? Rank 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.