Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate housework but still manage to do what's needed every day to keep on top of it. Oh and by the way rebegga, I also work full time.

Can you imagine her tantrums at actually having to buy things instead of being gifted them. That's why she is so attached to the febreeze bottle. As well as the fact she thinks febreeze is a suitable alternative to washing - well it isn't!

Reactions: 9
I hate housework but still manage to do what's needed every day to keep on top of it. Oh and by the way rebegga, I also work full time.

Can you imagine her tantrums at actually having to buy things instead of being gifted them. That's why she is so attached to the febreeze bottle. As well as the fact she thinks febreeze is a suitable alternative to washing - well it isn't!
Was it Rebecca that was advertising that spray you could use for your clothes rather than washing them? 😂 imagine being so gross you choose not to wash your clothes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So many online shopping hauls..... but still no new curtains! Priorities Mrs M! And when is she planning on wearing all these summery items?! Clearly hoping for an October holiday abroad!!! So much for investing in more appropriate items for Scotland! And why bother with all these new clothes, she has wardrobes brimming with clothes and she wears her leggings and fleece on repeat.

Did you see the disgusting amount of tea bags built up on the side!! I mean you’d clean them away each day surely 🤮
I only just noticed when I looked back after seeing your comment. That is vile.

Jesus Christ I have never ever seen anything like that tea bags pile it’s disgusting. Even I Who I consider very lazy hoover twice a week with no kids or dog.
I whizz the hoover round the busy areas (kitchen, sitting room, hallway) DAILY. AND there’s only 2 of us and a 10 month old baby 😂 the big hoovers get done upstairs and down at the weekend.
I can’t for the life of me fathom how she gets away with that!? I thought I was lazy! But then again I work full time Mon-Fri so that’s the excuse I use!

Reactions: 5
On another note, I just ordered one of the tops she showed from H+M, ensuring that I bought it directly from the site, not her affiliate link, getting bloody sick of them!!

Reactions: 3
So many online shopping hauls..... but still no new curtains! Priorities Mrs M! And when is she planning on wearing all these summery items?! Clearly hoping for an October holiday abroad!!! So much for investing in more appropriate items for Scotland! And why bother with all these new clothes, she has wardrobes brimming with clothes and she wears her leggings and fleece on repeat.
It is cheap and she gets her aff link cash 🤢

Reactions: 2
On another note, I just ordered one of the tops she showed from H+M, ensuring that I bought it directly from the site, not her affiliate link, getting bloody sick of them!!
Did you swipe up to see it was from H&M? If so the cookies will be stored and even if yoh then go in via a website she will still get the money

Reactions: 5
C’mon kids. Do we really think she’s keeping all that tit? No. Of course she bleeping well isn’t. She will buy some bits, wear it, film it, aff link it (for the ice creams) and then return it. When have you ever seen her wear anything other than the lovely, so so comfy, squat proof, size 8 eBay leggings?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
screenshot? I’d be surprised she’d give anything away for free!!!
Tah dah! As someone else pointed out (Catwoman?!) why does she not just donate this to a charity/clothing bank like Abernecessities which she fecking well promoted. There must be more to it.
Also, I noticed that today was supposed to have been the wedding of Lee’s brother. No mention of this from the Meldrums but the brides side of the family seemingly had a get together. No love lost there by the looks of it!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tah dah! As someone else pointed out (Catwoman?!) why does she not just donate this to a charity/clothing bank like Abernecessities which she fecking well promoted. There must be more to it.
Also, I noticed that today was supposed to have been the wedding of Lee’s brother. No mention of this from the Meldrums but the brides side of the family seemingly had a get together. No love lost there by the looks of it!
I can't understand why she doesn't use the jacket for Poppy, even if only for playing in the garden or when they are walking in their private woods.

Reactions: 8
One pound???? Wait is she selling this for one pound???? Surely the hassle of taking picture and putting it online and having someone to collect it etc is just better off giving it to charity shop???? What is she going to do with that one pound?

Reactions: 1
Donating to Abernecessities would involve her getting off her grubby, tiny, lazy arse and driving 50 miles back and forth to Dyce to drop off her grubby (as if she’d wash before donating!) unwanted clothes.

Factoring in the cost of petrol, she’d have to spend money to donate 😉 God forbid.

Reactions: 7
One pound???? Wait is she selling this for one pound???? Surely the hassle of taking picture and putting it online and having someone to collect it etc is just better off giving it to charity shop???? What is she going to do with that one pound?
She's listed it as free, but on facebook selling pages u have to put an amount in, even if you're gifting. But hey, makes a bloody change for her not to be on the receiving side of #gifted 🤣

Reactions: 6
She's never given anything away, NEVER. They're a pair of greedy feckers. Even with all the freebies if she did not like them she would chuck them in a pile. That ad is for tattle I'm sure. She'll be playing Colleen Rooney.

• Haha
The brothers who dated Erica and works on rigs or the other one.

I remember the day 2 spray no need wash just spray.

Did they use the Nespresso and Lee brooght massive silver expensive machine and f
Af linked coffee beans on stories how I miss his coffee story, soupy curry and bad boy eggs. He was more annoying than Greg off Masterchef.

She's clearly on her for new hoover that's what reccomendatioms mean.
She's all hard floors downstairs and was gifted a karcher unless she sold it already.

I can't see many brands biting once they realise she private.
Impressed lees managed stay off the gram
I think something's happened with Lee just cant put my finger o about it.

Wondering if sheep are missing relentless skincare washing face.

Wonder if free Samsung fridge end up on facebook markey place.
Wonder if kitchen dreams be delayed by 2nd wave of covid.

Reactions: 7
The brothers who dated Erica and works on rigs or the other one.

I remember the day 2 spray no need wash just spray.

Did they use the Nespresso and Lee brooght massive silver expensive machine and f
Af linked coffee beans on stories how I miss his coffee story, soupy curry and bad boy eggs. He was more annoying than Greg off Masterchef.

She's clearly on her for new hoover that's what reccomendatioms mean.
She's all hard floors downstairs and was gifted a karcher unless she sold it already.

I can't see many brands biting once they realise she private.
Impressed lees managed stay off the gram
I think something's happened with Lee just cant put my finger o about it.

Wondering if sheep are missing relentless skincare washing face.

Wonder if free Samsung fridge end up on facebook markey place.
Wonder if kitchen dreams be delayed by 2nd wave of covid.
I’m not sure which brother but guessing the other one as I think he’s been with this lassie for quite a while

Reactions: 1
Imagine if Lee did have an insta and didn't let on to belter babe. He will be slipping into DMs all over the place. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
think the bride to be has been a tattler in the past.... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.