Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys Rebecca just clarified in her latest story- the reason for having such a disgusting house is because she now had double the number of bathrooms VS her last house!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't really understand piling up used tea bags in a pot anyway? Just put them straight in the bin? 🤢 Couldn't bear seeing them on my work surface even if it only had one or two in.

Reactions: 28
She really is a midden!! All those soggy tea bags🤢🤢 that can't be a days worth 😱
Who said is she hoping to jump on the a Hinch/cleaning bandwagon ? Like anyone would watch her she is gross she barely washes herself , just the face to advertise whichever is her amazing must have product of the hour 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean she does know bins exist right?

I don't think I was even that minging as a student.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine that going on in the exclusive development of Inchmarlo 😂! gadz she's rank. The pile of teabags, dirty nappies out of the window and when she does clean it's one cloth for toilet and sink, toilet first of course. It's disgusting. I'd hate to be offered food in that place. 🤢

I mean she does know bins exist right?

I don't think I was even that minging as a student.
That's it!

Remember she had to 'train' to take the bin out when Lee had to get a proper job again? 🤔 Well she's that thick, she doesn't know to bring the bin BACK again. Princess thinks tit tidies up itself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
2 hours to clean her whole house! Takes me that length of time to do a 3 bed mid-terrace. What did she do? Run the hoover around and quick swish of a duster?!

Reactions: 14
Ridiculously attached 🤣
Ridiculously attached to a febreeze bottle 🤣 More like wistful for the days when she was given stuff and there was no associated tit show!
Oh I’ve just spied her GIVING AWAY a kids coat for FREE on a local selling site. So she doesn’t need to grab all the pennies for ice creams after all 😆 What a saint 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
More riveting content.
Does she not realise you have to clean the filter and roller of hair etc from time to time....probably some toy stuck up the hose which is reducing the suction....I love taking my dyson apart!....I've had mine for 10 years with absolutely no problems 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ridiculously attached to a febreeze bottle 🤣 More like wistful for the days when she was given stuff and there was no associated tit show!
Oh I’ve just spied her GIVING AWAY a kids coat for FREE on a local selling site. So she doesn’t need to grab all the pennies for ice creams after all 😆 What a saint 🙄
screenshot? I’d be surprised she’d give anything away for free!!!

Reactions: 3
what an arse!

what’s this, her new master plan? To try to be a Hinch and become a cleaning guru?!

good plan. 👍😂🙄
I said in the last thread i have suspicions that she is going to try and become a 'cleaning' account and i still think that. 🥱😴 She really is one boring Beggy.

Reactions: 7
I said in the last thread i have suspicions that she is going to try and become a 'cleaning' account and i still think that. 🥱😴 She really is one boring Beggy.
Which is laughable in itself as she doesn't have a routine and doesn't seem on top of any cleaning.
Thinking back to cleaning the bathroom while the girls were having their bath, wasn't it one cloth for everywhere? Surprised it wasn't her face cloth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.