Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, oh why does she need to link those skanky leggings every day? Surely everyone who wants leggings knows where to find them by now!

She is definitely reading Tattle this morning, i can't remember who mentioned TOMM and here she is showing her checklists. Beggy, a special tick box for you is needed....put your teabags in the bin you lazy woman.
The fact that she even needs to make a list of what to clean 🤦dopey cow!

Reactions: 3
I think its like a previous poster said, majority of people just get on with the cleaning as and when cos you have to. She has no routine or purpose, so if she doesnt do it today it doesnt massively matter as she has got duck all happening the next day. Problem is you put it off and put it off, especially in a big house, it turns into a big job which is a hassle.

Reactions: 9
She really just put a love heart over P's face. The child has had her face all over the gram, youtube , facebook and God knows where else. She even had her entrance into the world filmed. Bit late for emoji covering Reb.
Then later in stories she is talking with a picture of her kid in a frame in shot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
exactly - the little chores she’s listing are just really basic daily things that the majority of us do every single day as part of normal day to day adult life - but to her, making a bed or hoovering the house is like some sort of groundbreaking achievement that she wants praise and attention for. And if these are things she views as being really top class stand out accomplishments then what on earth does she spend her time doing normally?! Does she not usually make the beds? Does she not usually do laundry or clean the bathrooms?

she lives a very odd existence.

peculiar little woman.
Pass me a whistle, this little witch needs some house training. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't even look straight into the camera when she is ad-affing the shark, shady, deceitful. She'll never buy a shark Hoover. I'm waiting for it though with the get money off with REB20 blah blah blah

Reactions: 8
I am sure she did some dubious speed clean videos the one where she cleaned the bathroom with just 1 wet wipe.

How to speed clean quick if you have unexpected guests.

I never felt like she did organised mum for that long she mentioned it in 1 video then we dident hear her mention it for good 6-9months.

The proof is in the pudding.
Majority videos even gram grid pics feature a non clean messy cluttered house.
Always laundry and toys all over the floor.
She said she had 4 wardrobes full of her clothes.
She also said when she moved in new place we unsure about taking wall down and being open plan as I'm so messy.
Least she admits shed lazy witch.
Maybe Lee has given her a ultimatum about the state of the house.

I grew up with obsessively clean mum.
I'm much more relaxed than my mum I used clean before she came over but never meets her standard.
I dont think my homes filthy far from it I keep up with keeping lounge/kitchen and bathroom clean daily.
Downfall areas are the kids lounge/ playroom.
Bedrooms and landing can be dumping grounds too.

Dining room corner laundry we don't have a ultility.
Always stacks dishes we don't have a dishwasher.
I have 4 kids and a puppy..It's all hard floors downstairs I try Hoover most days and mop least once a week.
Bedding I try and change every week or every other week.
Since kids been off school all I feel like I do is tidy and clean I circles it's relentless .
I am so fed up of it in going to adopt the fly lady system In September as think it will suit me better than organised mum.
Right now I'm working on decluttering we done tip rubs. 6 black bin bags gone to charity.
Have loads bags baby clothes in loft to give to my sister.
Gone through everyone wardrobes.
Totally scrubbed tidied declutter and organised airing cupboards and bathroom cupboards .
I scrub fridge just before I do big food shop.
I cook from scratch mostly and I meal plan.
I work part time.

Fly lady says you can't clean until you declutter so 21 baby steps plus build a morning and evening routine.
Daily focus and weekly home blessing once mastered all that then move onto some cleaning

Reb has learn basic things and be consistent.
There new house is bigger yet way messier and dirty than last house.
Maybe it was fake but she seemed more house proud at the old house.
More motivated.
Or the one where she vacs the rug and ignores the floor underneath or around it! Bet there’s dust balls the size of Everest behind all the furniture!

• Haha
See their bestest pal is doing the plumbing for the local footballer whose 2nd hand kitchen was advertised.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Literally just thought the same thing, all you have to do is scroll down her page & Poppy's face is on there! Although she has gone on a bit of a spree with deleting pictures from her Instagram! God knows why, we all know what they look like!
What a bleeping bellend, we all know what Poppy looks like Reb, you vlogged her birth and got paid £10k for the privilege 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What happens with af links and returns?
I.e. could Beggy's mates buy hundreds of pounds worth of clothes/tat through her links and then just return it all a week later?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has she blocked Poppy’s face? Has she been seen since the “health worry”, maybe she’s cut/bruised her face and Rebecca doesn’t want people to see 🤷🏻‍♀️

So all her cleaning talk is a desperate attempt to rebrand herself from a Mummy flogger to a cleaning one. Ever since she took our advice and gave her kids some privacy, she’s had duck all content. Just shows how much she used those poor girls. The cleaning content ain’t guna work hun, we all know you’re a manky cow who doesn’t shower after the gym, cleans the toilet and sink with the same flannel and has a general tit tip of a house coz u r too lazy sitting on your tiny arse all day drinking hot tea or pottering.
Accept it Begs, you are not interesting in anyway whatsoever, your life is dull. Give it up.

Reactions: 13
So all these dresses that she tries on, #aff links them and then they are never seen again....take it they are all returned? So her actual job now is to buy online, model, aff link and then return? Jeez who could be arsed😂

So all her cleaning talk is a desperate attempt to rebrand herself from a Mummy flogger to a cleaning one. Ever since she took our advice and gave her kids some privacy, she’s had duck all content. Just shows how much she used those poor girls. The cleaning content ain’t guna work hun, we all know you’re a manky cow who doesn’t shower after the gym, cleans the toilet and sink with the same flannel and has a general tit tip of a house coz u r too lazy sitting on your tiny arse all day drinking hot tea or pottering.
Accept it Begs, you are not interesting in anyway whatsoever, your life is dull. Give it up.
Plus, generally, cleaning account homes are quite nicely decorated (each to their own and all that but im thinking eilidh wells, big mama ash etc when they do cleaning), she doesnt have that usp does she unless she is aiming for cleaning videos for the retirement villages?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s just so desperate. She’s just trying to cling on to anything she can think of to try to claw back into the “influencer” market. It’s pathetic. She had Poppy to try to stay relevant, then they moved house for content, then she tried to go into the fitness/gym content, then she got the dog for content, she’s tried to go down the whole hippy dippy Reki/crystals/moon/manifesting road and now she’s desperately trying to pretend she gives a fart about cleaning to try and jump into that! It’s so bleeping tragic and so transparent.

she’s desperately trying to carry on making money out of it, but just making such a knob of herself at every single turn. The girl has zero self respect. How many more screaming red lights does she need before she gets it through her head that the ship has sailed, it’s over, done, finito, the end.

it’s actually painful to watch her going from one thing to another. Wonder what’s next? I think she’s going to try going back to the monotonous gym content.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've had one of those slow pottery days where I just don't have the energy for Mrs Meldrum and her haunted name shenanigans.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.