Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bellend. I never “learned” how to clean, growing up in a show home clean house which I never lifted a finger in. As an independent adult I realised it was in my best interest to “learn” and pull my finger out. I don’t want to live in a doss house 😂
Same here. My mum was obsessed with cleaning and a real martyr to it seeing it as her job. I was bone idle as a teen and did nothing, didn’t even have to make my own bed (the shame of admitting this 😱😂) but once I had my own house I made damn sure it was kept clean and tidy and soon learnt how to do it. She is setting such a bad example to her kids. I am sure a big part of her problem is that she doesn’t have enough to do so she can easily put things off ‘ til tomorrow’ which of course never comes, then because it has been left, a little job becomes massive and she has even less incentive to do it as it is hard work. Team Tomm would be a game changer for her if she stuck to it for a month, but she never sticks at anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she never learned how to clean....then how did she do all those cleaning/speed clean videos 🤷🏻‍♀️
If only she hadn’t deleted them she could have watched them back to learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's always a "quick" clean, never actually doing a thorough job. At least her half assed ways aren't just limited to her Instagram, parenting and friendships!

Reactions: 10
I am sure she did some dubious speed clean videos the one where she cleaned the bathroom with just 1 wet wipe.

How to speed clean quick if you have unexpected guests.

I never felt like she did organised mum for that long she mentioned it in 1 video then we dident hear her mention it for good 6-9months.

The proof is in the pudding.
Majority videos even gram grid pics feature a non clean messy cluttered house.
Always laundry and toys all over the floor.
She said she had 4 wardrobes full of her clothes.
She also said when she moved in new place we unsure about taking wall down and being open plan as I'm so messy.
Least she admits shed lazy witch.
Maybe Lee has given her a ultimatum about the state of the house.

I grew up with obsessively clean mum.
I'm much more relaxed than my mum I used clean before she came over but never meets her standard.
I dont think my homes filthy far from it I keep up with keeping lounge/kitchen and bathroom clean daily.
Downfall areas are the kids lounge/ playroom.
Bedrooms and landing can be dumping grounds too.

Dining room corner laundry we don't have a ultility.
Always stacks dishes we don't have a dishwasher.
I have 4 kids and a puppy..It's all hard floors downstairs I try Hoover most days and mop least once a week.
Bedding I try and change every week or every other week.
Since kids been off school all I feel like I do is tidy and clean I circles it's relentless .
I am so fed up of it in going to adopt the fly lady system In September as think it will suit me better than organised mum.
Right now I'm working on decluttering we done tip rubs. 6 black bin bags gone to charity.
Have loads bags baby clothes in loft to give to my sister.
Gone through everyone wardrobes.
Totally scrubbed tidied declutter and organised airing cupboards and bathroom cupboards .
I scrub fridge just before I do big food shop.
I cook from scratch mostly and I meal plan.
I work part time.

Fly lady says you can't clean until you declutter so 21 baby steps plus build a morning and evening routine.
Daily focus and weekly home blessing once mastered all that then move onto some cleaning

Reb has learn basic things and be consistent.
There new house is bigger yet way messier and dirty than last house.
Maybe it was fake but she seemed more house proud at the old house.
More motivated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They aren’t ‘your woods’ Rebecca, the lot has been earmarked for a mahoosive housing development. Probably a lot of starter homes, with a nice lot of shared ownership and - shock horror - hopefully a good portion of social housing. Best get rambling through your tic invested, Blair witch pine trees before the yuuuuuuurrrrrrrzssss of major construction get underway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They aren’t ‘your woods’ Rebecca, the lot has been earmarked for a mahoosive housing development. Probably a lot of starter homes, with a nice lot of shared ownership and - shock horror - hopefully a good portion of social housing. Best get rambling through your tic invested, Blair witch pine trees before the yuuuuuuurrrrrrrzssss of major construction get underway!
Tbh I'm surprised they haven't moved already, it's common knowledge that the locals can't stand them. I feel for the kids who have to put up with their parents rep at school.

Reactions: 10
Tbh I'm surprised they haven't moved already, it's common knowledge that the locals can't stand them. I feel for the kids who have to put up with their parents rep at school.
When you say locals inchmarlo neighbours had their house on the market.

Or Those within the town itself and school community.
Do all their chums live in same town or surrounding towns?
I feel sorry for locals as they keep filming them and even using sports day pics for zoom baby ad breaking privacy.

Reactions: 2
TOMM was the only thing an influencer ever influenced me into and I’m so glad! I don’t use it religiously but I suffered OCD after my first baby so it helped me reign in obsessive cleaning until 1am every day.
Rebecca would seriously benefit following this routine, but she’s so messy she needs to get that under control first. She also managed to lie even about TOMM, said she used to follow it for yuuuuurs when Lee worked away then lost track while he was at home but she done a video on starting it when it was becoming popular and they already had Poppy and Lee stayed home 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Also, things like making the beds, dishes, hoovering & quick toilet cleans aren’t even featured on TOMM because it’s assumed jobs adults do daily 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really just put a love heart over P's face. The child has had her face all over the gram, youtube , facebook and God knows where else. She even had her entrance into the world filmed. Bit late for emoji covering Reb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
TOMM was the only thing an influencer ever influenced me into and I’m so glad! I don’t use it religiously but I suffered OCD after my first baby so it helped me reign in obsessive cleaning until 1am every day.
Rebecca would seriously benefit following this routine, but she’s so messy she needs to get that under control first. She also managed to lie even about TOMM, said she used to follow it for yuuuuurs when Lee worked away then lost track while he was at home but she done a video on starting it when it was becoming popular and they already had Poppy and Lee stayed home 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Also, things like making the beds, dishes, hoovering & quick toilet cleans aren’t even featured on TOMM because it’s assumed jobs adults do daily 🤣🤣
Tomm has a series on you tube how she helped real life people.
I'm fed up doing mammoth cleans little and often works best.
The issue I have is I can't keep up and clean up my children's mess.
The laundry never ending.
I'm always disinfecting everything.
I feel all I do is clean , tidy cook and shop and go Super market or work.
I need more balance so focussed on declutter and hopefully sept I stand fighting chance having tidied house.

Make beds
Put laundry on
Hoover is all so basic not worthy of list.

I’d be 99% sure they’ve split!
Doubtful if she's getting a new kitchen

Reactions: 4
How can she be hanging about? I couldn’t stand a whole day not having a Hoover never mind weeks.

Reactions: 5
How can she be hanging about? I couldn’t stand a whole day not having a Hoover never mind weeks.
Lol me either! I have a Shark (purchased with my own money) and I hoover every day. Especially downstairs!! I think she’s just begging hopefully someone will gift her. Unfortunately Hinch promotes Shark and they probably get enough purchases off the back of that

She really just put a love heart over P's face. The child has had her face all over the gram, youtube , facebook and God knows where else. She even had her entrance into the world filmed. Bit late for emoji covering Reb.
Literally just thought the same thing, all you have to do is scroll down her page & Poppy's face is on there! Although she has gone on a bit of a spree with deleting pictures from her Instagram! God knows why, we all know what they look like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.