Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do I get those leggings ....

Hen just go with a bit of dignity.
Dignity is not a quality that Beggy ever possessed and is not going to aquire.

Her constant need for slow days is beyond a joke. I know we are all different but her lack of understanding of what most people deal with is shocking.

Her life looks so so boring, because she is so so boring. Constantly needing strangers to tell her how wonderful she is and reminding us that she is a size 8 just demonstrates her emotional maturity.

I may moan occasionally about going to work but I wouldn't swap my life for her sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No wonder she has such narrow minded views of others. She does not experience anyone else apart from people very similar to her. She has no idea about the real world just herself as that’s all she sees

Reactions: 9
I just spat out my cup of tea (hot of course)

FFS Begs look at your life. You wear tit gifted jumpers to try and make money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posted a story about how you should unfollow people who make you unhappy. Thought the trolling stopped completely, so why the need to post it? Oh wait, that's right, it's because she reads tattle and can't filter out some of us who still follow her!

Hi Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She posted a story about how you should unfollow people who make you unhappy. Thought the trolling stopped completely, so why the need to post it? Oh wait, that's right, it's because she reads tattle and can't filter out some of us who still follow her!

Hi Beggy!
she gave up any right to complain about who followers her and their intentions when she re-activated her Mrs Meldrum Instagram account. She didn’t have to do it, she could have kept herself to herself using her new private incognito account that she set up.

She’s an absolute moron.

Reactions: 21
Who the hell would wear a jumper like that? She truely has embraced the retirement village life. Wonder if little lee ever looks at her and thinks where did my bodacious belter babe go? I wonder if she ever looks at her old vlogs and thinks where did i go?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the kitchen of dreams is on the way. But will she be happy? I doubt it. They have been in that house nearly 2 years and done nothing major apart from a lick of paint. It’s so old fashioned and miserable looking. The outside of the house needs work on it, the bathrooms all look very dated, I don’t think she likes the flooring, all the doors skirtings etc would look better white. She’ll have her kitchen but the rest of the house will still look 🤬.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the kitchen of dreams is on the way. But will she be happy? I doubt it. They have been in that house nearly 2 years and done nothing major apart from a lick of paint. It’s so old fashioned and miserable looking. The outside of the house needs work on it, the bathrooms all look very dated, I don’t think she likes the flooring, all the doors skirtings etc would look better white. She’ll have her kitchen but the rest of the house will still look 🤬.
I honestly think she’s incapable of true happiness. Nothing seems to make her happy. Not her beautiful children or her husband or her family or her home. Nothing. She’s constantly searching for attention & validation from outside sources but nothing is going to fill the empty void.

Reactions: 23
I notice she’s started showing a few bits here and there that’s she’s been gifted, imagine how much more there is that she’s not showing! I wonder if some of her aff links are gifted things but she’s not showing them on her so doesn’t have to say they are gifted?!! She is so secretive and dishonest I’m surprised anyone trusts her tbh!

Reactions: 14
She’s clutching at straws now she has absolutely no content to keep people interested. She’s a has been but in her mind she’s still “famous “ she can’t let go, it’s like when a real famous person goes from an a list to z list and can’t accept it, and you feel embarrassed for them because they can’t see it.

Except she never was an a list, but thought she was and she ruined it, just as it was beginning. So she can’t let go! it’s car crash entertainment! But also tragic. She gets the validation she needs posting to her “fan’s” it keeps her delusional idea that she’s famous in her mind. She is a laughing stock to most people. Look at her grid pictures and she will barely top 5000 likes let alone 100 thousand! The rest of her followers are there for the car crash viewing.

She does nothing but beg and scrounge, then add a quick pic of a dog walk, or sat having a cup of tea I bet the other “ influencers” laugh at her trying to claw her way back with absolutely no effort.

Also for what it’s worth I am in the middle of doing my kitchen and those work tops are only £80 they are the fake ones and look tacky in person! I’m having chunky real wood ones Beggy because I can afford it and I’m not trying to be “in” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She really should be prioritising there exterior of the house, maintaining it.
She can have the kitchen of dreams all she wants, will still look crap under a crumpled roof if your roof falls in. Or covered in damp.
But... why, spend money on something people can’t see. When all she really wants is to act like she has money.
Those poor kids living in that grubby place.

Reactions: 11
Sorry i haven’t read whole thread but she’s getting a new kitchen?
Is it gifted ?
Or is she actually paying?
I thought she was skint?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.