Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean... she has literally nothing else to do in her life other than parent. Plenty of people deal with that as well as contributing to society and actually running their household. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Erm, yes I’m sure they do... I just said that I can relate to not wanting to let go of the day nap. It’s nice when they nap 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
I’ve got bored of Meldrum so haven’t read these threads for a bit.
Why does Poppy have a Christmas cake for her birthday?
And where is Colin?! 🐛🐛

I bet they had the party round at the parents house, Beggy couldn’t possibly manage one herself!!
Also, doing ad’s on party day- how nice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That necklace should go round her neck like a multiple chav chain.... With : Banchory witch babe boasting bout being babeliscious beauty but bogged bound by bellend beau bimberlee but bit buggered .. Bollocks to a boring bogendjob beyond banchoryboringhouse... !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody:
Still nobody:
Begga:
That is the lowest of lows! If she are genuinely being asked about her mask ( and let’s face it the sheep probably are) just say where it’s from! Don’t try and make money out of it! That and the turning up empty handed to the food bank whilst getting paid to be there tells you everything you need to know about Rebecca’s character........ugly.

I’m sure it’s just Rebs diagnosing her again, like the restless leg syndrome. She always complained about the bigger girls not being good sleepers when they were little too, rubbing on the magic cream on their feet at night.
She did didn’t she, now says they were never as bad as Poppy, but I remember her moaning a moaning about Florrie.

2 of my 3 children have Hypermobility and dyspraxia....not fun at all - but strangely they had no problem with sleeping 🤔
Snap, daughter has it, one thing she does is sleep!!! Always has.

It's hard to believe last hospital appointment outcome was she's fine.
Now in pandemic when gp not seeing parents face to face and routine hospital appointments cancelled she has such a definitive diganosis.
Scottish nhs must be excellent.
Wait hasent she moaned about them on the past?
Yes! Said when waiting to go in to give birth that the ward was ‘ well known for dicking about’!! what an absolute moo!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That is the lowest of lows! If she are genuinely being asked about her mask ( and let’s face it the sheep probably are) just say where it’s from! Don’t try and make money out of it! That and the turning up empty handed to the food bank whilst getting paid to be there tells you everything you need to know about Rebecca’s character........ugly.

She did didn’t she, now says they were never as bad as Poppy, but I remember her moaning a moaning about Florrie.

Snap, daughter has it, one thing she does is sleep!!! Always has.

Yes! Said when waiting to go in to give birth that the ward was ‘ well known for dicking about’!! what an absolute moo!
Yes i remember that.

Moaning about prenatal care poppy
Moaning about birth
Moaning about nicu

More recently go hospital with panic attack/seizure.
Hospital say see gp soon as released.
Instead she waits nearly a week then can't get a go appointment.
Wonder if she's taking her iron?

Af linking mask as greedy as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish she'd keep the mask on as might stop her spewing tit. Aff linking a mask, Beggy that's a new low, you greedy scrounger.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Mask wearing while doing “chatty” stories is another level of her ignorance and privilege. As she obviously doesn’t subtitle (to be fair, I wouldn’t either if I was illiterate), wearing a mask means that any hearing impaired viewers who lip read are completely excluded. If you aren’t white, skinny, wealthy and able bodied, she has nothing to offer you. twit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Mask wearing while doing “chatty” stories is another level of her ignorance and privilege. As she obviously doesn’t subtitle (to be fair, I wouldn’t either if I was illiterate), wearing a mask means that any hearing impaired viewers who lip read are completely excluded. If you aren’t white, skinny, wealthy and able bodied, she has nothing to offer you. twit.
Agreed. Those girls look so fed up.
Has she shown recent pic of poppy yet.
How's her engagement likes and comments.
Wonder when pats back or if he should stay off shore longer as I dont get why off shore excempt from quarantine.

Reactions: 8
Only a greedy moral cesspit aff links a mask in a pandemic.

Just put on a non aff link to help people out. Beyond moronic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree with you all about affing the mask. Not only that, but why is she still wearing it in the car? I tell you why, so she can aff link it. What a joke.
Even the girls are sat there so confused and bored of her.

Reactions: 26
Let’s just take a moment to realise that she Pre took a picture of herself in the car wearing the mask to later add the affiliate link.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree with you all about affing the mask. Not only that, but why is she still wearing it in the car? I tell you why, so she can aff link it. What a joke.
Even the girls are sat there so confused and bored of her.
I know, their faces! Can you imagine their lives? All 'wait for mummy to do this', 'take a photo my mummy in this outfit', '' no that's not a good one, take another 15', 'wait, do that again but could you look at the camera', 'pretend your surprised, oh battery is low. Wait there whilst I change camera and I'll change top too whilst I'm at it'..
Their little lives must be 💩.

Reactions: 22
The Poppy sleep thing is probably more of a habit now. I know because we have fallen in the same trap with my 3rd. Whoops. However I know I've made my bed and I'll lie in it... with my child taking up all the room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s interesting she showed S on her stories but is still hiding Ps face. Makes me even more suspicious that that pot little girl has had a bite on the face from that big scary man face dog. Defects is always putting Bertie above others in the pecking order, carrying him around and having him sat up on the furniture/window ledges. I would not be surprised if he had no boundaries with the children esp P being so small. Rebecca is an absolute idiot.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.