Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lack of intelligence just keeps shining through.
And now she has up stories basically showcasing how much her kids are annoying her? Like I get it kids can be annoying and we all need a break but don’t put up one of your main wants in life as something you already have and then immediately after that show yourself giving out about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
FD1514C3-EC5D-4EEB-A687-769B309EA125.jpeg

Seen this earlier, you can now report pictures which you feel exploits children. Wonder how that will work out for all these mumstagrammers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ok Tattle bastards, I’m feeling a bit run down so could do with a cheer up. What do we reckon is really written on Rebeccas ‘Arabic’ name necklace? I’ll go with ‘Grabby’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pottery/ edgy/ denisemeldrum.... After Denise royle who arse is never off the sofa and is permanently drinking hot tea... Made by someone else ... Usually Lerchio!!!😆 Hi begs🙋🙋🖐🖐🖐🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.