Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is this a new diagnosis now, it’s not restless legs, it’s hypermobility now?

My LG doesn’t have sleep problems either, her hypermobility in her feet stops her walking during the day, if I remember poppy is a good walker, surely she’d complain after walking a while if it was painful,
My son has hypermobility too but his is in his minor joints not major ones so like wrists, knuckles, finger joints etc. Sleep is never an issue with that, he does however have ADHD and that does cause issues.

Reactions: 3
So she showed S in her car update. Clearly too busy eyefucking herself in the camera tho 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My son has hypermobility too but his is in his minor joints not major ones so like wrists, knuckles, finger joints etc. Sleep is never an issue with that, he does however have ADHD and that does cause issues.
Yes Emi has it in her wrists, fingers, so much so she can’t write, a sentence leaves her in pain, she also has asd and spd, and it’s those that cause us the problems, I’m sure grabecca is desperate for something, anything to be wrong with poppy, she should count her blessings she has three healthy children

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for the girls, the have all grown up sitting quietly watching their Mum speak into a phone, its like they are trained to sit and no talk while the phones out, It's constant!! At least 5-6 stories a day! Then all the af-ad links, photos of food before they eat, posing in the mirror, face washing, cleaning... they look sad! Not normal for any child

Well that was the fastest birthday party in history 🙄
Imagine referring to your child as the oldest sprog on a birthday appreciate post! Vile

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
2 of my 3 children have Hypermobility and dyspraxia....not fun at all - but strangely they had no problem with sleeping 🤔
I have a granddaughter diagnosed with hyper mobility and has scoliosis slept well from days old she is now 13 and awaiting surgery she does suffer now because her spine has gone into a S shape , Rebecca is very fond of self diagnosing I truly hope a Poppy doesn’t have this and I think Rebecca should think more and speak less there are parents out there who have never had a full nights sleep and are dealing with serious illnesses I am a great believer in not looking for trouble if it’s coming it will find you very easily I have several grandbairns with serious health issues it’s awful and my nights are sleepless for worrying about them .

I feel so sorry for the girls, the have all grown up sitting quietly watching their Mum speak into a phone, its like they are trained to sit and no talk while the phones out, It's constant!! At least 5-6 stories a day! Then all the af-ad links, photos of food before they eat, posing in the mirror, face washing, cleaning... they look sad! Not normal for any child

Imagine referring to your child as the oldest sprog on a birthday appreciate post! Vile
She clearly bores her poor bairns too , the sprog comment was typical tit Beggy and what the hell are parental ? What a precocious princess I could cheerfully tangle her hair in a brush idiotic excuse for an adult 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thought she had stopped drinking....rammed that down our throats often enough. Don’t have an issue if she is, just the fact that she cannot stick to anything and she is sooooo far up her own arse

Reactions: 20
Bit of cultural appropriation to go with the racism? Feel like this is a bit weird, is it normal just to wear your name in Arabic just cause it’s looks funky or unusual?
I think, it’s what one refers to as edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bit of cultural appropriation to go with the racism? Feel like this is a bit weird, is it normal just to wear your name in Arabic just cause it’s looks funky or unusual?
Aw, did Rami pick it up for her on one of his visits to see his wife in Dubai?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.