Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear Tropic do a nice hair care range.... oh no, you can’t make cash off that anymore, time to switch allegiance.
Notice its a screenshot so obvs waiting to be sent it for free. I would honestly be exhausted if I had to plan in advance to get stuff gifted rather that JUST BUYING IT AND USING IT AND NOT EVEN TELLING ANYONE🤦‍♀️

edit- a swipe up link for a product you’ve never tried. How unethical.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What kind of morally bankrupt kind of person must you be to think it's acceptable to aff-link a face mask in a global pandemic where the only reason we need them now is because thousands of people have died!

Reactions: 31
The Poppy sleep thing is probably more of a habit now. I know because we have fallen in the same trap with my 3rd. Whoops. However I know I've made my bed and I'll lie in it... with my child taking up all the room 😂
Snap!! Mines 6 this year and it’s 3 in a bed most nights!

Reactions: 3
What kind of morally bankrupt kind of person must you be to think it's acceptable to aff-link a face mask in a global pandemic where the only reason we need them now is because thousands of people have died!
Rebecca just loves to scrape the bottom of the barrel in terms of morals doesn’t she.
Any one in their right mind would know where to buy masks right now. Couldn’t care less what my mask looks like as long as it’s keeping us safer

Reactions: 16
Mask wearing while doing “chatty” stories is another level of her ignorance and privilege. As she obviously doesn’t subtitle (to be fair, I wouldn’t either if I was illiterate), wearing a mask means that any hearing impaired viewers who lip read are completely excluded. If you aren’t white, skinny, wealthy and able bodied, she has nothing to offer you. twit.
Why is she wearing the mask inside her car ? As soon as we leave the shop or whatever we remove our masks certainly don’t wear them in the car 🤷‍♀️ Purely done so she could Aff link she has no shame , if she were ever truly trolled I have to be honest and say she would have deserved it she is a very greedy, rude , selfish arrogant spoilt brat this is not trolling it’s my honest opinion of her .

Reactions: 22
Why is she wearing the mask inside her car ? As soon as we leave the shop or whatever we remove our masks certainly don’t wear them in the car 🤷‍♀️ Purely done so she could Aff link she has no shame , if she were ever truly trolled I have to be honest and say she would have deserved it she is a very greedy, rude , selfish arrogant spoilt brat this is not trolling it’s my honest opinion of her .
Can’t aff link something your fans can’t see 🤷🏼‍♀️ She truly is a special kind of vile.

Reactions: 15
exactly.

she says there was something going on with one of the kids but then says it’s nothing to worry about, then says she’s not going to go into details and then says she knows she doesn’t have to explain herself......

whattt?!

nothing seriously wrong with the kids? Don’t mention anything then.
Not going to go into details? Don’t mention it then.
Don’t need to explain yourself? DONT MENTION ANYTHING THEN YOU BORING, ATTENTION SEEKING MORON.
I'm not going to do brand deals
That's necklace looked strangely like a brand deal with 15%off code.

I'm not going to talk about my child's health concerns.
Did I mention that her legs hurt and she's doesn't sleep?
I stayed in the house 2 days but i also went out adventuring.
So so many contradictions

I enjoy casually sharing links that make me money.
Also how in private the asa and the trolls can't catch me out.
From masks to kids toys from harrods.
I post links to leggings daily because eBay are meanies and cookies only remain for 24 hours.

My free hair care stash has ended so I might buy this and af link it if it fixes the fried hair or will be a miracle

I'm not showing the kids again I value their privacy.

I won't allow Lee back on the gram just yet.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s quite special isn’t she? If I was a relative I’d be giving her a bloody good talking to and a reality check ..... Christ she boils my **** with her shady behaviour and the relentless aff links ...... she should be riding Bertaaaayyy and wearing a hanker chief bloody highway women!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think Lee has been banned from Insta for sliding into DMs and being caught out? Seems weird that he was always asking followers to message him for chats and with the cheating rumours as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m curious how Poppy’s hyper mobility was picked up so young? Maybe different NHS regions work different. My son is now 6 but at the age of 3 I was always given a wait and see approach by doctors when I raised any issues with them
Same NHS region as her & took until much older to get my 3 all with hypermobility diagnosed & doesn't affect their sleep.

Reactions: 5
I’m a bit slow on it all but has the Meldrum YouTube channel been taken down?

Stay home with her kids? Says the stay at home mum?
Ha, pretty much the only thing she doesnt have is cinderlee home all the time. Also the travel thing...i wouldnt count the prison type neilson holiday as "travelling".

Reactions: 9
Is she stupid?
What would you do if money was no object ?
She does it all !
Except travel ...but she could easily do it if she wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she stupid?
What would you do if money was no object ?
She does it all !
Except travel ...but she could easily do it if she wanted.
She could easily manifest all these things she did that awfuk video how to get what you want in 2020.
She's ticked off dog and soon new kitchen her 2 life goals.
Don't think she's returning to horse riding or ski any time soon. Be interesting see if she returns to rami and the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOOOOOOL did she really claim a bag of crisps has 2k calories seriously this woman has the IQ level like turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So P still isn’t sleeping. Gets locked in her room for an hour daily. Gets pushed in a buggy on walks. Gets put on the back of a bike when cycling. She needs her head read. Her life has some made up drama. Let the girl run, stop putting yourself first you selfish cow. You shouldn’t have children you have no idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.