Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It probably says “my ridiculous social media career is more dead than my sex life and I make a fool of myself on the regular but I’m too much of a dough ball to recognise how much of a train wreck I am so I’m going to carry on regardless! Oh, and I am so EDGY!”

or maybe it simply says...

YA PEACH!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Arabic for lazy... Says here unwilling to work😂does it look like these???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit of cultural appropriation to go with the racism? Feel like this is a bit weird, is it normal just to wear your name in Arabic just cause it’s looks funky or unusual?
I hope it secretly spells twit and someone has pranked her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My son has hypermobility too but his is in his minor joints not major ones so like wrists, knuckles, finger joints etc. Sleep is never an issue with that, he does however have ADHD and that does cause issues.
my son is autistic and hyper mobile and even with him being ASD he does not have sleep issues.I know a lot of ASN kids who do have sleep issues. But touch wood we have never had them. Infact we go to a private occupational therapist for his hyper mobility and sleep has never been mentioned to us.

Reactions: 8
my son is autistic and hyper mobile and even with him being ASD he does not have sleep issues.I know a lot of ASN kids who do have sleep issues. But touch wood we have never had them. Infact we go to a private occupational therapist for his hyper mobility and sleep has never been mentioned to us.
I'm lucky compared to lots, we struggle to get him to sleep but usually once he's asleep that's him for the night but we had to buy him a double bed so someone can lie with him when he's struggling. As for the hypermobility we saw NHS OT then left to it.

Reactions: 3
I’m curious how Poppy’s hyper mobility was picked up so young? Maybe different NHS regions work different. My son is now 6 but at the age of 3 I was always given a wait and see approach by doctors when I raised any issues with them

Reactions: 10
I’m curious how Poppy’s hyper mobility was picked up so young? Maybe different NHS regions work different. My son is now 6 but at the age of 3 I was always given a wait and see approach by doctors when I raised any issues with them
because meldrum has diagnosed her.

Reactions: 20
because meldrum has diagnosed her.
It's hard to believe last hospital appointment outcome was she's fine.
Now in pandemic when gp not seeing parents face to face and routine hospital appointments cancelled she has such a definitive diganosis.
Scottish nhs must be excellent.
Wait hasent she moaned about them on the past?

Reactions: 12
Now in pandemic when gp not seeing parents face to face and routine hospital appointments cancelled she has such a definitive diganosis.
I’d say they have had a telephone consultation and she has suggested hyper mobility due to dr Google and the GP has said it’s a possibility so we will need to do more tests when things Are back to normal = beckys declaration of diagnosis .
I doubt very much paediatrics are seeing kids at the moment unless it’s Acute. I don’t doubt she is uncomfortable and unsettled at nights but the napping needs to stop , even if they mean she crashes out at 6.30pm, she’d
Prob sleep through !

Reactions: 8
There s no way she s had a clinic at app - my little boy has 3 monthly appointments for auto immune diseases and we ve not had a face up face app since February! X

Reactions: 5
I know a few people undergoing cancer treatment, it was all on hold due to covid, we are in Glasgow and there is now a major back log. Due to the pause in appointments and treatments.

Reactions: 3
I’d say they have had a telephone consultation and she has suggested hyper mobility due to dr Google and the GP has said it’s a possibility so we will need to do more tests when things Are back to normal = beckys declaration of diagnosis .
I doubt very much paediatrics are seeing kids at the moment unless it’s Acute. I don’t doubt she is uncomfortable and unsettled at nights but the napping needs to stop , even if they mean she crashes out at 6.30pm, she’d
Prob sleep through !
Our routine paediatrician appointment was a telephone conversation because of COVID, and that was only 2 weeks ago. We have had a face to face with podiatry, because of course they can’t fit kids for special insoles for hypermobility withougt seeing them, and I don’t think a regular gp diagnosis hypermobility, I know ours couldn’t, she’s full of crap as usual

as someone else said too, 3 is very young, we’ve had to wait till my daughters 8, and we’ve had trouble with writing pain free at school, and struggling to walk very far

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have to say I do feel for her a TINY bit about the nap thing. When you’re not getting much sleep, the prospect of having an hour in the day to rest without having to parent a toddler is SO TEMPTING. (OT I wish my 2.5 year old would still nap... she refuses and then spends all afternoon tired and angry because TODDLER LOGIC.)

Dr Meldrums yuuuurrrrsssss be yuuuuurrrrrsssss of medical training will have meant she’s so so qualified to diagnose P with hyper mobility. It definitely wasn’t a google search...., she’s an absolute joke, she is so unbelievably stupid. STOP letting P sleep in the day, don’t just do the exact same boring routine (tv, iPad, so Mummy gets her hot cup of teas), stimulate her mind by offering new experiences, exercise her body instead if doing the same walk in the woods or even worse putting her in that grubby Tula or on the back of a bike. Then P will Sleep.
Oh and someone give Reb a medal. She had a few friends around, and provided a shop bought cake. What she means is she was pissed off that, rather than her usual necking a few Proseccos she actually had to parent her inconveniences herself - its a hard life!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to say I do feel for her a TINY bit about the nap thing. When you’re not getting much sleep, the prospect of having an hour in the day to rest without having to parent a toddler is SO TEMPTING. (OT I wish my 2.5 year old would still nap... she refuses and then spends all afternoon tired and angry because TODDLER LOGIC.)
I mean... she has literally nothing else to do in her life other than parent. Plenty of people deal with that as well as contributing to society and actually running their household. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
I can’t believe Poppy is now 3 years old and she is still being used to provide her dozy bint of a mother with content around her “sleep issues”

change the record man!

the child is perfectly normal!!!!!!!! There’s nothing wrong with her!!!!!!! She doesn’t sleep particularly well at night - like 70% of young kids! It’s just one of those things. And yknow what - maybe try stimulating her mind, actually engaging with her, getting her brain working and her body moving and tire her out and she would sleep at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Prob sleep through !
No they are not seeing kids at Aberdeen right now unless urgent. We’ve had apps cancelled

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.